Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How many times do you have to get suspended before...

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Betty get a grip on real life Crayola has read and agreed to the rules when joining as have we all. S
    SNIP
    I have nothing against Crayola, she is a lot of fun, so dont take this as a personal slight on her or yourself.
    Golach my friend, I think perhaps you misunderstood my post.

I was implying that all this heart-searching is but a load of guff. I don't understand why fowk are outpouring this pseudo-grief about a suspension for rule breaking.

I did not mean that I thought it was shocking, appalling, dreadful, beastly, horrible that she/he was suspended.

Hope that clears it up.

SweatyBetty, I am not heart searching, just feeling guilty that i MAY of caused crayola to do what she did, thats all.
    computer says no ........

I hope that the Rep system is removed - it seems to have caused more problems with some members than it does good. And if it allows impersonation of other forum members then someone with a grudge could cause a lot of trouble in a short time.

And I suspect there are one or two sock puppets in these forums, and these are only created for divisive or deceptive purposes.

The internet is full of trolls - some good at their "craft", others just plain childish (like posting objectionable images...)
    Best thing to do is ignore them....

Hopefully they get found out and banned.

Meanwhile, see if you can spot fellow forum members here - http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

(Credit to Donnie for finding this gem...)

Quote Originally Posted by SweatyBetty
    Golach my friend, I think perhaps you misunderstood my post.

I was implying that all this heart-searching is but a load of guff. I don't understand why fowk are outpouring this pseudo-grief about a suspension for rule breaking.

I did not mean that I thought it was shocking, appalling, dreadful, beastly, horrible that she/he was suspended.

Hope that clears it up.
    Betty I do apologise for jumping the gun at your post
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    SweatyBetty, I am not heart searching, just feeling guilty that i MAY of caused crayola to do what she did, thats all.
    Ok OK, I was not referring to your post pARIS,but to earlier posts - I think I will enjoY some selfimposed suspension as ye cannae write anything nowadays without somebody taking the pet / hump or getting touchyfeely.

SWEATYBETTY OVER AND OUT

hey madpict i agree. i think there r several usernames belongin 2 only one person on here which is not good cos then its easyer 2 cause trouble n bad rep other peeps. also, i can understand 100% why crayola is off. that was a underhand way 2 break the rools. dunno wot happened 2 welmo, but mayB she's gonna b bak in 1 month as well as crayola? welmo sent me 1 pm n seemed really nice so come bak soon!

luv cocoa
    -x-

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    I hope that the Rep system is removed - it seems to have caused more problems with some members than it does good. And if it allows impersonation of other forum members then someone with a grudge could cause a lot of trouble in a short time.

And I suspect there are one or two sock puppets in these forums, and these are only created for divisive or deceptive purposes.

The internet is full of trolls - some good at their "craft", others just plain childish (like posting objectionable images...)
    Best thing to do is ignore them....

Hopefully they get found out and banned.

Meanwhile, see if you can spot fellow forum members here - http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

(Credit to Donnie for finding this gem...)

I have really enjoyed trolling this link MadPict I have seen a few of them in here especially the Cyber Cisters lol I would hope to have a split personality i.e. a bit of Nannie & Big Cat
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by SweatyBetty
    Ok OK, I was not referring to your post pARIS,but to earlier posts - I think I will enjoY some selfimposed suspension as ye cannae write anything nowadays without somebody taking the pet / hump or getting touchyfeely.

SWEATYBETTY OVER AND OUT
    Point taken sweaty, sorry .
    computer says no ........

shrek_donkey Guest

This is a quote from the bikers thread
    QUOTE Valentine Hello cocoa(Elizabeth) and welmoB(Rachel) I see you are both back on with different names can you not talk to each other at home?, anyway hello! Quote

quote cocoa
    dunno wot happened 2 welmo, but mayB she's gonna b bak in 1 month as well as crayola? welmo sent me 1 pm n seemed really nice so come bak soon!
    hmmmm how don't you know what happened to welmob valentine says you can talk to each other at home hmmmmm

thats cos valentine dus not hav 2 be rite shrekdonkey! i dunno wot happened 2 welmo cos i saw nothin said that was bad n i even got a nice pm from her. u must believe everthin valentin says. mayB valentin is a freind of urs?

crayolas ban ,alls i say is you live and you learn as we all have i was banned for 6 months for a swear word last year so she got off lightly id say

valentine Guest

Default How many times?

No valentine does not have to be right but what if I am eh??? But you and I both know that I am dont we!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    I may be totally wrong here but i think she may of bad repped using my name as i got quite heated over some of the comments regarding horses and bikers.
    Even if she did i would still prefer to see her here and not suspended and if it was my name crayola i fully understand why you did it. no bad feelings either.
    I don't know the facts - but honestly Paris, you sound like a victim! You're like the battered wife who says, 'He only hit me because I deserved it.'
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Default valentine/genisis/nicnak

well, it looks as tho valentine was just as lots of us thought - a multiple account user using the names valentine, genisis, incubus (now gone) and nicnak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so valentine, genisis & incubus were all just........ NICNAK! (i think mischief is a child of nicnak too by the way)

since nicnak has given name of Nicole (& sometimes Peter) in past postings and her location as Mid Clyth (see paint ball club thread of 29-11-2004) and even her tel number, how then could genisis have been located at "Invergordon" ?! i don't think so!!!!!!!! different names seemed to have been used 2 throw peeps off the scent and enable little comments now & again that were aimed 2 give a dig at certain people only without coming from one username alone and lookin too obvious!!

all makes perfect sense now just lookin' back over past postings & this thread again, 'cos all these user names always backed each other up - any1 else noticed all of this??

Maybe we should knit a couple of these for them?

Default sock puppets revealed!

he he he
    madpict that was so funny - where'd u get that pic??

cocoa

Default mischief

also, just had an update 2 my previous post - someone just pm'd & let me know that mischief is definitely connected to nicnak. thought so. so there's another sock puppet name being used!

cocoa

Who made you the forum's policeman?

Niall and colin will deal with sock puppet accounts in the way they see fit. Do we need a running commentary?

Default Them's wot upsets people

I have read this thread with interest. I was quite perturbed at a thread I joined a few days ago - it was about 9/11 and conspiracy theory. It was getting quite heated at times, but you only have to do what I eventually did - leave and not go back.

Years ago the way of dealing with people who were upsetting the status quo was to send them to Coventry. Perhaps we can do the same in the message board?
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Default to squidge

well squidge, i felt the time was right to speak up & let other orgers know about this particular bunch of sock puppets because some of their activities have been very devious on this site, but u would only know that if they were aiming the comments and pms directly at you.
    since niall & colin etc. have done a great job in sifting them out so far, it was the perfect opportunity to show others that they were indeed sock puppets and had caused some amount of trouble on this board.

so just be warned of how they are linked and how they are extremely prone to untruths.

you wouldn't really understand until u were the target of it, tho', i suppose.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast