Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: reiki or healing classes

Default reiki or healing classes

please, can anyone tell me were there is a reiki or healing classes are held or if there are groups like this in the area... many thanks

Hi redlips - check out Donna in Wick - website http://www.alternativevitality.co.uk/
    She does Reiki and many other therapies. I have just completed a programme of meditation with her and can thoroughly recommend. Good luck x
    Your vision will become clear
    Only when you look into your heart ....
    Who looks outside, dreams..
    Who looks inside, awakens.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by daviddd View Post
    Hi redlips - check out Donna in Wick - website http://www.alternativevitality.co.uk/
    She does Reiki and many other therapies. I have just completed a programme of meditation with her and can thoroughly recommend. Good luck x
    Have just used this link to order a gift voucher for Xmas - many thanks daviddd .
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

This is one of the areas we are researching, and we have a group set up who offers free Reiki and free training in all levels of Reiki.

We dont offer it per say as a therapy, as i am not one hundred percent convinced on it, and evidentionally we have not seen much long term benefit in case studies, but non the less we provide it free where we can to patients.

Andrew.
    Andrew Usher
    Partner / Practice Manager
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

helen wilson from lythe does the teaching as well.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by katarina View Post
    helen wilson from lythe does the teaching as well.
    Yes, she does, but not for free.
    My plan was give as many people as possible the training for free, and then run a clinical study involving those people, and the put up the results, and the trained individuals on a reiki website under one of the domain names we hold.

if anyone is interested in the free training, and in working in conjunction with a properly conducted medical trial then let me know.

Andrew.
    Andrew Usher
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk

Thumbs up www.alternativevitality.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by anneoctober View Post
    Have just used this link to order a gift voucher for Xmas - many thanks daviddd .
    Can recommend alternative-vitality she really nice and she has some great things for sale if stuck for a Christmas prezzie
    Families are like fudge,mostly sweet with a few nuts

Default reiki or healing classes

Try Alex or Helen Wilson,Burnside,Lyth,they both do reiki.

Talking

Hi there

It's Donna here from Alternative Vitality. I do Reiki as a therapy but don't teach it although this is something I might consider in the future. I've found it to be hugely beneficial as a therapy in it's own right and as a compliment to other therapies. I personally benefitted from it during an extended period of illness which is why I decided to train as a practitioner.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words I have a special christmas offer on the website where every order in Dec will be entered into a prize draw for a Living Nature Organic Day and Night Cream set worth £70. I also deliver free in the Wick and Thurso area (thought it would be a nice change from the astronmical charges we usually have to deal with up here).

Thanks again

www.alternativevitality.co.uk

Smile

I think someone does it in the Back Bridge Street Dental Practice.

I would imagine a few people probably practice it. I have very mixed feelings on the use of it, the suggestible nature of it and long standing effects etc, but i wont discount it per say. However we dont offer it at the surgery as a treatment, and i want to be clear on that given the high amount of private emails i have received. As Donna has mentioned she offers it as a treatment, and i have met Donna and she is an excellent practitioner, with an excellent knowledge base, and would highly recommend her.

We do offer homeopathys and clical hypnosis at the surgery, but not for free to patients outwith our practice, we charge a fee based on income etc.
    Our complementary medical school is the branch that is offering the free training in Reiki.

If anyone is intrested in free training, all the way through all the levels then let us know as we will probably do a course in January. Our course will also include anatomy and physiology and other areas, which most individual dont teach, probably as most groups have no medical training.

Our aim is to set up a group of individuals with a good knowledge base and to work with them in conjunction with some trials etc, to determine effect, working practice etc.

Andrew.
    Andrew Usher
    Dunbeath Surgery
    dunbeathsurgery.co.uk