Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: woolworths

Thumbs down

cant work that one out but have tried to go into the chat on one or two occassions and it said someone is already in using my name
    thats not a problem but would not want someone posting on my behalf tony

Quote Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
    ok this post was not put on by me have been on to my internet provider who say it could have been hacked into i do not really know what to do now any advice have been getting a lot of stick because of this post although it was all over the news couple nites ago anyway but besides that have been told that woolies is non of my business and i should not comment on it if that is the case it is non of any of us bussiness i think we still live in a free country correct me if am wrong here pls and are free to express our opinions please or a offend sorry for going on am so so angry that someone has done this not being very techno do not really know what to do also have lost who i thought was a good friend though all this i feel that we were discussing woolies as it is part of our community and too lose it it would be awful seems am not allowed that opinion either and haveing worked there for a good few years i had opinions on it so pls someone tell have we been taken over and are now not a free country lol as for woolies i will not speak about them as i cannot be bothered with it all that said do hope it is saved for the sake of the community have no loyality to it anymore .

its gonna take some lungs to say that in a one go. Sorry purplelady but my eyes have gone skeewiff trying to absorb all that without a break

Quote Originally Posted by octane View Post
    its gonna take some lungs to say that in a one go. Sorry purplelady but my eyes have gone skeewiff trying to absorb all that without a break
    no worries just a bit mad at a certain person whoever did that maybe find out who knows but do know that am sick of woolies i know when i worked there was not allowed to discuss things but do work there anymore and like i say free country and am free to express an opinion like any of you are hehehehehe

meant to say only me and my 12 yr old son live here so cannot see him doing it can you
    He he does age come into it, lol? Hes a man after a...

sorry to hear your laments purplelady

ok this post was not put on by me have been on to my internet provider who say it could have been hacked into i do not really know what to do now any advice have been getting a lot of stick because of this post although it was all over the news couple nites ago anyway but besides that have been told that woolies is non of my business and i should not comment on it if that is the case it is non of any of us bussiness i think we still live in a free country correct me if am wrong here pls and are free to express our opinions please or a offend sorry for going on am so so angry that someone has done this not being very techno do not really know what to do also have lost who i thought was a good friend though all this i feel that we were discussing woolies as it is part of our community and too lose it it would be awful seems am not allowed that opinion either and haveing worked there for a good few years i had opinions on it so pls someone tell have we been taken over and are now not a free country lol as for woolies i will not speak about them as i cannot be bothered with it all that said do hope it is saved for the sake of the community have no loyality to it anymore .

If you contact Colin I am sure he can do an IP look up.he can go into the system and find out what IP address was stored for that comment. Then its a simple look up and then if all is not well a simple e-mail to the abuse dept of the ISp will get it sorted.
    That way you will know where it came from and all the rest of us can stop being so paranoid!!!!!

I've checked the IPs from purplelady's posts and they are the same.

If you use the "remember me" function when you log in to caithness.org (i.e. you don't have to log in every time you visit) then anyone who has access to your PC has access to your account.

I would log out fully and log in again without the tick in remember me, that way you can ensure that no one else in your household, or visitors can use your account.

Why woud you get alot of stick for posting something quite pain like that?

Not much happening on the woolies website since Friday:-

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/

All I have had the past three days was that the site is closed for maintenance!!

its the staff i feel sorry for

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie View Post
    I've checked the IPs from purplelady's posts and they are the same.

If you use the "remember me" function when you log in to caithness.org (i.e. you don't have to log in every time you visit) then anyone who has access to your PC has access to your account.

I would log out fully and log in again without the tick in remember me, that way you can ensure that no one else in your household, or visitors can use your account.
    thanks neil i do us the remeber function and iw ill do what you say just do not know who would have done it as far as i know noone here but thanks anyway reason am getting stick is because i used to work there and i think it is a bit of sour grapes on a certain persons part as i have another job

thanks neil i do us the remeber function and iw ill do what you say just do not know who would have done it as far as i know noone here but thanks anyway reason am getting stick is because i used to work there and i think it is a bit of sour grapes on a certain persons part as i have another job

Surely it can't be that difficult to find out who had access to your pc at ten to midnight on Thursday the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Surely it can't be that difficult to find out who had access to your pc at ten to midnight on Thursday the 4th?
    only person in house was me and my son and i would have been in my bed and so would he so it is mystery to me i alawys turn it off at nite so do not know what happened to be honest am past caring now the person in question is an ex friend and i will never be able to trust them or feel i can confide in them again so tis there loss but i do hope that woolies is saved for the comumuitys sake it will be a big loss

only person in house was me and my son and i would have been in my bed and so would he so it is mystery to me i alawys turn it off at nite so do not know what happened to be honest am past caring now the person in question is an ex friend and i will never be able to trust them or feel i can confide in them again so tis there loss but i do hope that woolies is saved for the comumuitys sake it will be a big loss
    I must've missed something here ~ thought you said you didn't know who posted in your name on your pc!

I must've missed something here ~ thought you said you didn't know who posted in your name on your pc!
    It's not only you Buttercup, I've missed it too.

Could you not have just removed/edited the post?

I would assume she is referring to the person giving her hassle about the post.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

I did what am saying the only two poeple in my house at that time of nite is me and my son and we would both have been in bed so not rally sure what has happened guess i never will however have taken Bolls advice and took of the remeber me

do not know how to delete or edit post said i was not very techno and thank you unicorn i was and like i said just me and my son unless the dogs have learnt how to type lol sorry xx

we managed to get a refund yesterday.... luckily the woolies shop still had the item we had tried to order and worked out better as we got 20% of the item in store
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Why woud you get alot of stick for posting something quite pain like that?
    thats what im thinking... if a "friend" is willing to give you such a hard time over such a simple statement, id start to wonder if their friendship was worth having...
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast