Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Found Cat

Default Found Cat

A female adult cat (possibly Bengal cross) was taken into the Scottish SPCA at Balmore yesterday. If anyone has lost this cat or knows who it may belong to please can you let the SSPCA know on 01847861386 so that the cat and its owner can be reunited. Thanks

where was the cat found ??

Quote Originally Posted by attidude9464
    A female adult cat (possibly Bengal cross) was taken into the Scottish SPCA at Balmore yesterday. If anyone has lost this cat or knows who it may belong to please can you let the SSPCA know on 01847861386 so that the cat and its owner can be reunited. Thanks
    I will keep a note and if anyone phones CP will give you a ring.

Default Found Cat- now home

I saw this advert and knew of someone who had lost a cat to this description.
    I have just spoken to them and it turns out it is their cat and now they have the cat home safe and sound.

unicorn Guest

well done simpsoney a nice happy ending

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by simpsoney
    I saw this advert and knew of someone who had lost a cat to this description.
    I have just spoken to them and it turns out it is their cat and now they have the cat home safe and sound.
    That is great news! Well done!

Default Found cat

I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the cat is still in the care of the Scottish SPCA. She is a lovely cat and very vocal. I wish we humans could understand what the animals are saying. Hopefully the owner will be found soon.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by attidude9464
    I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the cat is still in the care of the Scottish SPCA. She is a lovely cat and very vocal. I wish we humans could understand what the animals are saying. Hopefully the owner will be found soon.
    Oh what a shame! Yes it would be handy to be able to understand them wouldn't it? Mind you we might not like what they have to say about us humans!!!

Hope she gets a lovely home really soon.