Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Who would you bring back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amy Winehouse at TITP 2008....... I felt that I should have asked TITP for those 40 minutes of my life back. Literally everyone (including myself) who went to see her said "Im only here to see here before she dies". That sounds terrible but its the sad truth.

If the government want to run an anti-drugs campaign they should just show one of her live performances on TV.

On the plus side though, her backing band were very good.

Default Touche

I think I must have gone through the same era as Metalattakk although I would say Ginger Baker was the better drummer.

I would like to see Marc Bollan come back for no other reason than I am a tree hugger that likes classic cars.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    Amy Winehouse at TITP 2008....... I felt that I should have asked TITP for those 40 minutes of my life back. Literally everyone (including myself) who went to see her said "Im only here to see here before she dies". That sounds terrible but its the sad truth.

If the government want to run an anti-drugs campaign they should just show one of her live performances on TV.

On the plus side though, her backing band were very good.
    100% agreed on the TITP, she really was out of tune & sounded like some of the numpties that vacate the camps bar`s karaoke machine!! In fact some of them sound better, I saw her at Isle of White & she was brilliant but all those chemicals have taken their toll.
    What a difference 4 years make eh? It was the first name that came into my head as she was on MTV at the time I registered for C.Org so Im no that devoted to her
    Cmey e Scorries