Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Who would you bring back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who would you bring back?

Ok just for fun, but one day your walking down the road when out pops a genie and grants you one wish to bring back a dead Rock star?

Who would you bring back and why?

For me it would be Bon Scott, would love to see what direction he would have gone in and he would be one hell of a drinking Buddy!

Are we bringing this dead rock star back to this moment in time at the age they would actually be right now, or the age they were when they died?, or are we bringing them back to the time when they actually died, as if nothing had happened to them?, i hope it's the last option, the only problem with that is that you're asking to bring back people who are not actually dead, so Bon Scott is actually still singing with AC/DC, and my choice, Cliff Burton, is still playing bass with Metallica, so Metallica never made any crap albums after Master Of Puppets, also And Justice For All had a mega production with a huge bass sound, and the best thing would be that Cliff would convince James that Lars was a really crap drummer and they should get Dave Lombardo in the band instead

Two words:
    Kurt Cobain.

Quote Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
    Two words:
    Kurt Cobain.
    Hotrod4 said bring back a rock star, not a whiney self pitying

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Hotrod4 said bring back a rock star, not a whiney self pitying
    Oh right, I didn't see where it said "you are not allowed your own opinion or thoughts"

I would rather chew dog waste than listen to Bon Scott break windows with his squealing but you didn't see me dissing your choice.
    Typical of the people on this site, they always find something to gurn about when someone has a different opinion to them.

Oh and also, Cliff Burton wasn't really a "rock star" at the time he died was he? Metallica certainly were not "rock stars" at the time but whatever you think man, it is your choice after all.

Randy Rhodes, I would like to see him play and what direction his playing would of taken in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
    Oh right, I didn't see where it said "you are not allowed your own opinion or thoughts"

I would rather chew dog waste than listen to Bon Scott break windows with his squealing but you didn't see me dissing your choice.
    Typical of the people on this site, they always find something to gurn about when someone has a different opinion to them.

Oh and also, Cliff Burton wasn't really a "rock star" at the time he died was he? Metallica certainly were not "rock stars" at the time but whatever you think man, it is your choice after all.
    For gods sake min, re-insert your humour gland, didn't you notice the at the end of my post, did i hit a bit of a raw nerve there...fanboy!! if you called that whiney fartbag a Rock Star he would probably lamp you in the mouth, well he would if he could take the needle out his arm long enough to lift it to hit you

And Metallica were a big selling band by the time of Cliffs untimely death.....KNOW YOUR HISTORY YOUNGLING...hehe