Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz 23/11/08

Default Quiz 23/11/08

Is half 8 ok with everyone? Will give me time to get back from Bower etc. Hope the questions are all ok... my first time as Quiz Master....please be gentle and patient

Aaaaaaw hibee would we be anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    Aaaaaaw hibee would we be anything else?
    Hmmmm well Wifie that is debatable lol

We'll be forgiving if it takes a little longer because it's your first time as quizzy. To help you keep track of the scores there is an excel spreadsheet available here but I keep pen and paper handy in case excel freezes, which has happened to me a few times. Most importantly, enjoy yourself.

Go for the pen and paper hibee - I am an old-fashioned girl and I prefer it - saves jumpin from window to window! (Indeed saves jumpin out the window!)

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    Go for the pen and paper hibee - I am an old-fashioned girl and I prefer it - saves jumpin from window to window! (Indeed saves jumpin out the window!)
    Well ive got a score sheet set out on a piece of paper. I'd be that worried i'd do something wrong on the excel spreadsheet!

Thank you everyone! I had fun... do prefer answering the questions he he.

3rd place was Bobinovich
    2nd place was wellies
    1st place was Joxville.

Thanks everyone!

Thank you hibeechick - great questions!