Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dark In Here

Default Dark In Here

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work. Unknown to her, the woman's 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet. The boy now has company.
    Boy: 'Dark in here.'
    Man: 'Yes it is.'
    Boy: 'I have a baseball.'
    Man: 'That's nice.'
    Boy: 'Want to buy it?'
    Man: 'No, thanks.'
    Boy: 'My dad's outside.'
    Man: 'OK, how much?'
    Boy: '£250.'
    In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mother's lover are in the closet together.
    Boy: 'Dark in here.'
    Man: 'Yes, it is.'
    Boy: 'I have a baseball glove.'
    Man: 'How much?'
    Boy: '£750.'
    Man: 'Fine.'
    A few days later, the father says to the boy, 'Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball.' The boy says, 'I can't. I sold them.' The father asks, 'How much did you sell them for?' The son says,'£1,000.' The father says, 'That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm
    going to take you to church and make you confess.' They go to church and the father alerts the priest and makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.
    The boy says, 'Dark in here.'
    The priest says, 'Don't start that again.'
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

.................................................. ....