Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping each other lose weight

Me again!!! lol.

Forgot to mention exercise!
    So what do you all do in that department??

Also, as this is all about losing weight and feeling good, perhaps we should all jot down (on here for us all to see of course) some of what we consider to be our good points.
    We have the other topic about surgery which is bearing on negative thoughts, so maybe this one would be ideal for good thoughts? Or is that a completely different topic????
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

So shall we all head for Monday .... weigh your-self over the weekend, then confess to each other and go from there. If you really do have a problem confessing your weight on line then just say how much you need to lose and every Monday we can all com pair notes, lbs lost any good tips etc . i don't know if bill would be able to do a section just for us fatties. what does every one else think???
    computer says no ........

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    So shall we all head for Monday .... weigh your-self over the weekend, then confess to each other and go from there. If you really do have a problem confessing your weight on line then just say how much you need to lose and every Monday we can all com pair notes, lbs lost any good tips etc . i don't know if bill would be able to do a section just for us fatties. what does every one else think???
    It's got to be better than paying a forune to Weight Watchers...
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I'm all up for it, only prob I'll have is that I'm not weighing myself every week. So I'll just have to let you all know what I lose every month or so. OK?

I'll still do the rest though.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo
    I'm all up for it, only prob I'll have is that I'm not weighing myself every week. So I'll just have to let you all know what I lose every month or so. OK?

I'll still do the rest though.
    I agree about not weighing yourself every week.. i think i'll stick to monthly too.. I'd rather go by feeling comfortable in my clothes than how many lb's i've lost. i'm well up for all the rest though..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

rich62_uk Guest

I cant say what I weigh I cant say what I have to lose, could you settle for how much I have lost ? Trish.

Thumbs up

I'm in too.

Default weight loss

I'm up for it as well would be great if you are thinking of reaching for the biccie tin to come online and hopefully one of us ''want to be slimmer&trimmers'' will be on so it will take the edge of it(in theory).Or if you've had a bad day etc.Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by wickerinca
    I hate cycling and my bum hurts something awful!!
    Have you got yourself a proper pair of cycling shorts with the padded bottom, they are great and do help a lot, I had the same problem when I took up cycling on my retirement. You can get the shorts form Sam who has the cycle shop in Thurso.

I would love to loose a wee bit of weight but I just like eating, all sorts of things, I have been over weight eating nothing but health foods, I'm sure must be a very healthy overweight person, or at least that is what I tell myself.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

Just letting you all know that I've just tried Davina Mccalls new workout. Brilliant!!!
    It's hard going but you just join in at your own rate and Davina is so funny.
    Bought it from ebay and well worth the 4 quid.
    Also done Taebo 2, fantastic too! (didn't do em both today though).

I'm exercising via workouts 3 times a week and keeping very active on the land also, so hopefully it'll do the trick.
    I'm waiting for Jordans workout to arrive, purely wanted the 10 min killer abs part. I think the secret to sticking to home workouts is to have a variety so that you can chop and change each time so that you don't get bored.

Anyone else done any good workouts???????

See you all on monday with weights ,or how much you want to lose. GET WEIGHING FOLKES !!! AND GOOD LUCK.

Glad to hear all you great big fat slobberies are sorting things out.

Scotland is turning into a nation of Lardbutts and we need to fix it.
    SweatyBetty is a svelte 7 stone of course, with a figure to match.

In fact I am the one your husbands all look at down the street, and wonder how they got stuck with a set of saddlebags and a wobbly belly.

So, come on Girls, shake those huge hips, tape up those chomping mouths and lose all that extra avoirdupois

Quote Originally Posted by SweatyBetty
    Glad to hear all you great big fat slobberies are sorting things out.

Scotland is turning into a nation of Lardbutts and we need to fix it.
    SweatyBetty is a svelte 7 stone of course, with a figure to match.

In fact I am the one your husbands all look at down the street, and wonder how they got stuck with a set of saddlebags and a wobbly belly.

So, come on Girls, shake those huge hips, tape up those chomping mouths and lose all that extra avoirdupois
    Cheeky young whipper snapper. lol.
    I'll have you know I've done a bit of the old 'Page 3' moddeling in my time.

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo
    Cheeky young whipper snapper. lol.
    I'll have you know I've done a bit of the old 'Page 3' moddeling in my time.
    Page 3 of what though?

Giant structures weekly!

Big Hips Journal

Go girl

Hahahahahaha
    It was actually Large Ladies monthly. lol. (Kidding). lol.

Now Now girls , we haven't even started yet, put the claws away.
    And for anyone who's interested there's a web sit dedicated to men who LOOOOVVVVEEEE bigger woman. so there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    Now Now girls , we haven't even started yet, put the claws away.
    And for anyone who's interested there's a web sit dedicated to men who LOOOOVVVVEEEE bigger woman. so there !!!
    It's just as well cause there's lots (pun intended)of you out there.

wickerinca Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater
    Have you got yourself a proper pair of cycling shorts with the padded bottom, they are great and do help a lot, I had the same problem when I took up cycling on my retirement. You can get the shorts form Sam who has the cycle shop in Thurso.

I would love to loose a wee bit of weight but I just like eating, all sorts of things, I have been over weight eating nothing but health foods, I'm sure must be a very healthy overweight person, or at least that is what I tell myself.
    Thanks Whitewater but I do have those padded shorts and I even went and bought myself a new saddle.....one of those fancy gel things with the slit in it.........as I am training on my own bike that hubby has set up on his indoor training thing!! Boys with toys!!

Anyway I would like to lose weight and I hope that you guys can help!! Like Whitewater I can lose weight during a salad diet so we are going to have to bouy each other up. Monday is D -Day then??!!

Are you all going to stuff yourselves silly with chocolate and sweets before Monday? Its your last chance before you have to be strict with yourself!
    You get what you give

wickerinca Guest

Of course............wouldn't be much point in not eating chocolate before starting a diet!!! Mind you, it is not just chocolate that is my downfall. It is more like..................food!! I am not a picker and I don't eat between meals as a rule but I do enjoy my food....and I enjoy cooking different foods so that is going to be the problem for me. I do have those Crazy Plates and Lazy Spoons cookbooks and some of the recipes are very good so will just have to try some more of them out!!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast