Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Do More To Celbrate St Andrews Day

Smile Do More To Celbrate St Andrews Day

The Caithness Arts Index has posted the following article:

Do More To Celbrate St Andrews Day

St Andrew's Day is packing a particular punch this year in the run up to Homecoming Scotland 2009 and the Scottish Government is encouraging everyone to "DO more" to celebrate our national day. Culture Minister Linda Fabiani today announced an ambitious programme of events planned in cities and towns across the country with the flagship event, the St Andrew's DO, taking place right in the heart of our capital city. ... [Read Full Article]

Cool National holiday?

I always celebrate around then as my birthday is on the 29th November. I would be more inclined to celebrate if it was made a national holiday. There is a plan for a Great Britain day but yet we still don't get to officially recognise our saints day.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird