Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Instrumental Bands

Default Instrumental Bands

WHat is your take on Instrumental bands???

What would you think of an Instrumental band in Thurso?

Would you take to it or not??
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Arrow Take it that is a no?

I have been inspired by these guys... There music is instrumental!

check them out " Shutter "

www.myspace.com/ShutterScotland
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

I saw those guys last year. Absolutely phenomonal. I'd be well into a local instrumental group. Trouble is, I suspect they would mostly appeal to other musicians, which makes it harder to get a decent following.

Kevin

Keve! Guest

I would deffinately go and listen to an instrumental band. Checked out Shutter on MySpace, they sounded pretty good. Played Thurso at some point apparently, how'd that slip past?

Though, i've gotta say, couldn't see me at an hour long gig of instrumental music, would be interesting to hear locally mind you. You guys should check out Mute Math, awesome band who are just about to release their debut album. They've got some really great instrumental parts in thier songs, also "Reset" is pretty much as instrumental as it comes. Seriously good music.

yaeh they played at the view firth with bh and abother band called tennasie kait. they were kewl to hell. i liked shutter, i thought they were pretty awesome

brill idea zebedy..i know i wuld take 2 an instrumental band in thursa! anything like the Shadows? cos they're brill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Plastic_Food
    I saw those guys last year. Absolutely phenomonal. I'd be well into a local instrumental group. Trouble is, I suspect they would mostly appeal to other musicians, which makes it harder to get a decent following.

Kevin
    I'm not a musician, but I'd definately listen to an instrumental group and I like quite a few different styles of instrumental music (though maybe I'm in the minority there, I dont know ).