Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Academy

Default Wick Academy

how did the Scorries get on eh day then against edinburgh City, canna find result on tinternet

Quote Originally Posted by flowertot View Post
    how did the Scorries get on eh day then against edinburgh City, canna find result on tinternet
    They lost 4-1

I feel that 4 1 actually flattered edinburgh city today but never mind i would like to wish them all the best in the next round and that academy can go on from here and have a good season

Was there a good turn out at the game?

Yes there were about 500-600 souls at the park yesterday, biggest crowd there for a few seasons Im told.

I thought Wick , if theyd taken their chances in 1st half would have won but they didnt & 4-1 was a tad harsh as they did play some good stuff . First time Ive been in years & best Ive seen in terms oof passing & possession from Academy.

Theres always next year but how they lost 4-1 Im still scratching my napper? Such a shame as I was looking forward to Brechin at home then maybe a replay & a good day out with the Black & white army
    Cmey e Scorries

Wick had an awesome first half, Edinburgh scored, from that point on Wick barely gave up the ball. The worst thing that happened was the half time whistle.

The scoreline does flatter edinburgh, one of their goals was cos' the ball took a horrible unpredictable bounce over the diving keeper, from what I could see anyway.

Edinburghs keeper plays so far off his line, its a wonder he never got lobbed from the halfway line.

Academy got back to winning ways this afternoon with a 2 - 1 away in Lossiemouth.

Goals by Nigel MacKenzie and David Cowie.