Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 'lui' missing black cat

Default 'lui' missing black cat

Lorraine & Ross have had their male cat called 'Lui' go missing in Glengolly. He has not been seen since the 19th October. He is 11 month old and is an affectionate cat. But he might be a bit shy with strangers. He is all black with a small white patch just on his chest at the front and a white tip at the end of his tail. Please can you look out for him. His owners are so upset that he has gone missing. PLEASE RING 01847 890818 if you have any information. MANY THANKS!

Just to say, fingers crossed for a safe return..............

lots of pets going astray these days...lets hope he gets home ok...its an awfull feeling when they get lost....pity no one has developed a gadget like a homing device thingy ...maybe one day
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Default Sad news

Lorraine has asked me to let everyone no that, unfortunately, Lui was found killed near Moss Burn cattery today. She wants to say thank you to everyone for their kindness.

I feel so sad because he was a lovely little cat. I can only imagine how Lorraine must be feeling. Once again, thank you to everyone.

I am so very sorry that poor Lui has become yet another casualty of the road.

Please pass on my sincere condolences to Lorraine and Ross.

All of us at Pets Corner know the pain of losing a much loved pet.

I truly believe they will meet him again.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"