Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Chinese Democracy! November 23rd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Chinese Democracy! November 23rd

hey,

title track from the up and coming album!
    bout fecking time!!!

http://www.imeem.com/gunsnroses/musi...ese_democracy/

Will believe it when i see it, not that i really care about Axl's cover band anymore, but saying that, the title track single is actually alright, i've heard most of the leaked tracks and they are ok, nothing to wet your pants over though.

I remember being at the Leeds festival in 2002 seeing great bands like NOFX, The Offspring, Incubus and so on.
    The headlining band that night was G n' R and that douche Axl Rose was an hour and a half late, I did not stay to watch them but heard him moaning over the mic that Chinese Democracy was to be released in 2003!

He is a douche and has lived off the G n' R name for years without actually doing anything worthwhile.
    I really do think Chinese Democracy will flop.

was driving down the street after work today and heard the new single. Although its not really Guns n Roses its still a damn good track! I just think its funny that Dr Pepper now have to give a can away to every US citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    was driving down the street after work today and heard the new single. Although its not really Guns n Roses its still a damn good track! I just think its funny that Dr Pepper now have to give a can away to every US citizen!
    haha i do mind readin that right enough!
    pity it wasnt the world!

now THAT would be something!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenjokazooie View Post
    hey,

title track from the up and coming album!
    bout fecking time!!!

http://www.imeem.com/gunsnroses/musi...ese_democracy/
    Really couldn't give a damn.

G 'n' R did one and a half good albums, fell for the media hype and spontaneously combusted. The talented members moved on, and created more music. The rest have ponced about for years and years, producing nothing worthwhile at all.

Please tell me why I should be interested in this latest attempt at fleecing honest music fans? Don't fall for the hype, dudes.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Really couldn't give a damn.

G 'n' R did one and a half good albums, fell for the media hype and spontaneously combusted. The talented members moved on, and created more music. The rest have ponced about for years and years, producing nothing worthwhile at all.

Please tell me why I should be interested in this latest attempt at fleecing honest music fans? Don't fall for the hype, dudes.
    One and a half good albums? You're kidding right?

Lucky if there's half a good album in there!

Cool I Know It's All About Opinions....But

Quote Originally Posted by Blast! View Post
    One and a half good albums? You're kidding right?

Lucky if there's half a good album in there!
    Now that's just silly, Appetite For Destruction IS a classic without a single filler, the other albums are just a bit...well...a bit blah!, i can't listen to the Illusion albums now, pretentious pompus guff (with the odd exception) from a singer (and i use the term loosly) with a god complex.

Full album now up at their myspace...

friggin awesome album!!

www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

enjoy!!

I'm actually quite surprised about how good it actually is, this is NOT a GnR album though, it's purely an Axl Rose solo album, it's a brave album for him to put out, but i have always liked this 'industrial lite' type of sound, it takes a few listens to really appreciate but it's certainly a lot better than i expected.