Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Star Factory

you cant win in caithness, we dont have the population that other areas with cinemas have therfore they will never be as busy, perhaps the prices charged are what the business needs to cover its costs to simply survive?

would all the complainers be happier if there was no cinema? the county would be a poorer place without it!

it cant be easy to be competitive and to actually have a thriving business when as a pevious poster mentioned most films are out on dvd or sky shortly afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I know 1st hand of someone who complained and was barred for life!!
    you being serious here, if so that is terriable, what happened to the customer is always right.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

yes I'm being serious, it was a very close family member who told the management exactly what he thought of their running of the place - not abusive in any way as he is not like that, but he was straight to the point

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    i dont think insulting staff members is very nice
    bit harsh
    Just the kind of reply i have come to expect from you, you have obviously never experienced her terrible attitude and customer service, she comes accross as an absolute witch.

Guess where I am going tomorrow.... my daughter is desparate to see High School Musical. On reading the previous comments I will make sure we are wrapped up well...

My sister and 2 kids went to see High School Musical this week, she says she had her coat off and did not feel it cold at all.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Just back from cinema today and it was warm. Wrapped up well after reading reports on here but had to take my coat OFF. Was bowling last Sunday and it was FREEZING - I think the power of the Org has come into play

Smile

.... was at the 1615 showing of High School Musical and it was lovely and warm (or it could have been the extra jumper I put on in preparation!!). So no complaints about the cold in this instance.

Inverness cinema wasn't that warm when we watched HSM 3 I just thought they kept the temp cool to keep the parents awake.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    Inverness cinema wasn't that warm when we watched HSM 3 I just thought they kept the temp cool to keep the parents awake.
    Doh - was planning going there to watch my avatar in action next weekend. I cannot wait.....if you know me you will understand!
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Just the kind of reply i have come to expect from you, you have obviously never experienced her terrible attitude and customer service, she comes accross as an absolute witch.

what do u mean you expect that reply from me! also how do i infuriate you with my goody two shoe ways!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Just to add a quick note on the cinema prices. We were down in London a few weeks back and decided to go and see the new Mummy movie... £9 for a child and £13.50 for an adult! Thurso prices don't seem so bad now after paying that amount to go and see a movie.

went to high school musical 3 yesterday and the cinema was warm enough, took extra layers but didn't require them

Probably has something to do with them having broken heating!
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm View Post
    Doh - was planning going there to watch my avatar in action next weekend. I cannot wait.....if you know me you will understand!
    Woohoo mccaugm! Canna wait either! Canna decide which cinema to go and see it at either - but don't think All Star Factory would be top of my list. Went there in the summer to see Mamma Mia - paid the same price as I would in Dunfermline and the seats in the row we were in were ripped to bits!

I was a bit teed off cause they advertised The Strangers as coming soon about 3 weeks ago and since no mention.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I was a bit teed off cause they advertised The Strangers as coming soon about 3 weeks ago and since no mention.
    Maybe they heard about the lack of heating and the torn seats too!

Went there with my 7 year old this afternoon. It was warm when we first went in, but think that they turned the heating off as it was freezing by the time the film finished.

Didn't think that the prices were to bad, except for drinks and snacks.

Was at the cinema last night and was absolutly FREEZING! If it hadn't beem over £7 to get in I prob would have left. Took me ages the get warmed up even when I got home! Won't be going back in a hurry! If I do I will be wearing loads of layers thats for sure.

My son was their with his freinds on saturday and he said it was very cold sat with their coats on they shouldent be getting away with this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast