Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: All Star Factory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down All Star Factory

I was at the all star factory today with my little girl to watch a film at 2 o'clock and it was so cold in the cinemas screen we could hardly sit! My wee girl was freezing which was a real shame as it was her first time there!

My mum who was also there went back to see a manager tonight as there was not one there today and the manager was simple not interested, She told my mum she did not ask us to go to the cinema and it was not her problem which is a terrible attitude i think.

She then said they had a problem with the heating and their was nothing they could do about it! surely the cinemas should be closed if their is no heating or you should at least be told you are going to freeze whilst watching the film! After all it does cost enough to sit in the place, you should atl east be able to enjoy what you are paying for!

Also i believe as a manager she could have been a bit more understanding.

Very disappointed

Wink

thinks shes it i heard cold cinema daughter in hand first film id demand money back or at least a warm free seat for kids sake for buisness sence kids film of course

Unhappy

We took our 5 year old bowling last week - only one lane had bumpers working and there was only one stand for wee ones to roll the balls down. The guy at the desk did go and check with the manager but they didn't have any more. We had to share the stand with 2 other lanes and there were families waiting. The lanes were also in really poor condition. It was very poor and a real shame that it seems to be going down hill so fast

place could be a goldmine if ran properly I heard it was up for sale so maybe that explains lack of interest

Default Disgrace

We were at the Cinema 2 weekends before and it was okay, but the prices have gone up as if they werent high enough? the prices are going up and the place is going down.

We had food in the bar first, it was okay, nothing special, we had chicken burgers but it thrown together, nothing to please the eye.

If it wasnt that its the only cinema and bowling ally in caithness, I dought the place would be still open?

I was there a couple of weeks ago to watch a film and the place was absolutely freezing. I came out of it and my feet were like two blocks of ice. Advice to anyone going - wrap up warm!!

Smile Nice one!

Hey, I went to see new Bond film tues nite, was worried bout it being cold so phoned and asked about the heating!! Was told been sorted so thot would give it a go, must say it was ace - and the film ha! Was lovely and warm no complaints from me. Cant wait to take my young ones to see new Madagascar film this wknd.