Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: music on the radio

Stuart & Paula Guest

Default music on the radio

hi all,
    stuart and i do the friday night rock show on caithness fm and we were wondering if anyone would like to give us a few ideas of what you want to hear.
    what sort of era rock music is liked here?
    do you want a bit of 'history' of each band or one specific one each week?
    do you want less chat and more music or vice versa?

got any other ideas?

let us know and we will see what we can do to please you.

paula

Anonymous Guest

More Music, Less Chat, isnt that always the way?

Anyhoo, any rock you like, as long as its not "Bachman Turner Overplayed" ?;o)

Paula,
    Just a suggestion but why not have a read through the "What Are You Spinnin' 2" thread to get an idea. If the "WAYS 1" thread hadn't been corrupted and lost a while back, you would have had an even better idea!!

MadPict

Selby, in the hills east of Melbourne, Australia

Default Music on the radio

Paula,

More music, less talk, is the way to go. Why not vary the genres from week to week. As an example, "tune in to":

www.pbsfm.org.au

and follow the link(s) to listen on line.

106.7PBS FM is a local, community based, subscriber funded station that plays just about everything. Each day is broken up into two-hour blocks. You can hear, blues, jazz, gospel, electronic, funk, contemporary, "head-banging", reggae...in fact, if any on you are up and about at this time of (your) night, logon to some good soul/R & B based funk, they're playing now...
    Peter F.

Melbourne, Australia

jjc Guest

I've been getting right into the soundtracks from 'The Lost Boys' and 'TopGun'... I reckon you can't go far wrong with anything from the 80's with a good beat