Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new tattoo shop/Inver Ink (merged threads)

Quote Originally Posted by loganbiffy View Post
    I don't find getting tattooed painful at all, i quite like the sensation.

The new Inverness shop is supposed to be very good, I am keen to check it out for myself, although it is kind of hard to resist getting discounted tattoos from a friend who is a tattoo artist, lol.

Lucky you, if I had a friend,local, who could do them I wouldn't bother travelling.

My right foot hurt worse than the left, the tat on my right goes near the toes and that pain was the worst, the guy from Dingwall did it but it was my own design although the butterfly was nicked off the internet. It's part of work in progress and will eventually carry on up my leg.

Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I had a wee look at the new shop in Inverness last night when I was passing through. It was closed as it was later on but it looks good!

Thumbs up Inver Ink

I got a tattoo done in Inver Ink yesterday and its fab delighted with it! Fab that you can just pop in, don't need to book! Else i would never of gone through with it! Shop nice and clean and staff were good crack!

Hey everyone just wanted to recommend the Two tone tattoos in Inverness. went there yesterday and the lady Lisa is great. I couldnt believe how gentle she was and so precise, making sure that every little bit was coloured in completely. Was hard to find her shop though and its appointments only because she works on her own. She is also half the price of the Inver Ink place.
    At least no one will copy this signature

where is two tone?

O.K. so I'm curious about this craze for body art. What happens to the tattoo quality when you grow old and wrinkly or pile on a lot of extra weight in the picture area and of course when you change your girl friend or football team?

And of course sooner or later some archaeologist will come along and dig you up and then try to understand what was going on in society at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Errogie View Post

And of course sooner or later some archaeologist will come along and dig you up and then try to understand what was going on in society at this time
    You mean I will still have my tatt when I am a skeleton?
    They never said it was through to the bone when I got it done,I thought it was only skin deep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Errogie View Post
    O.K. so I'm curious about this craze for body art. What happens to the tattoo quality when you grow old and wrinkly or pile on a lot of extra weight in the picture area and of course when you change your girl friend or football team?

Change your football team? If only life were that easy!

Talking Value for money!

O well i got value for money if in hundreds of years if they dig me up and its still there!!!

Have been watching a lot of archaeology programmes lately and you'd be surprised how much skin can be left if you are buried in a dry climate or of course get the pharoh embalming treatment. And then there's the famous deep peat treatment where you come out with a marvelous sort of coppery sheen which could happen if you fall into a bog on the way home from a dance in Halkirk's Ross Instsitute in Halkirk.

In fact why doesn't some enterprising undertaker start marketing burial sites in the flow country but then somebody in Scottish Natural Heritage would probably get their knickers in a twist!

Default Inver ink

i was recently down in inverness and went to the tattoo studio called inver ink!! its excellent. 3 tattooists, hundreds of designs plus they can draw freehand and spend plenty time making sure u are happy.

Great..... have to recommend them to anyone interested in a good tattooist. one very happy customer
    " we're here for a good time not a long time ''

Thumbs up Inver Ink

Have to agree with you! I got a tattoo done last week there and am very happy with it!

Hi There
    Just got a tattoo done yesterday by Gary at Inverness Tattoo Centre,have to recommend them as his work is excellent.Will defo be going back for more

cheers

hammers
    Respect To The Yeti

I got one last week too and have to say they are really good. One of the guys said his mate was up here scouting around for a shop in Thurso.

That would be great if a shop opened here in the county!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Are the guys at Inver Ink local peeps or from all over? Would love to see some pics of Orgers tatts from them - pretty please........!!
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

they have been up the last 2 wkends...as far as i know its thurso they r planning opening. one guy is italian,one south african and not sure about the other!! hope they open soon.
    " we're here for a good time not a long time ''

Would be nice having tattoo shop locally,the only down side going to inverness is having to take the dreaded mother in law.
    Respect To The Yeti

Jason at Inverness tattoo centre has done a couple of piercings for me and he's the best piercer I've been to, I wouldn't like to trust anyone else now. I'm thinking about going in for another one soon!

I'd like a tattoo one day, a little butterfly or something, probably on my ankle, but I can't find a design I like, and can't draw to save myself!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast