Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: where is ?

Question where is ?

Can anyone tell me where heatherbell cottages john o groats is?? Is it to the right towards dunnet head?
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

As you come in to John O'Groats, turn right at the Post Office. About quarter of a mile up that road, turn right - Heatherbell Cottages should be right in front of you. I think...

Hi Fran,

This house was one we looked at when it was for sale about 4/5 years ago.

If I remember rightly, it's between Mey and Gills, very close to the cattery (though I can't remember which side of it) on the left hand side of the road if you're coming from O'G. It's a bungalow sitting back from the road with a thickish hedge around the garden and at least one small stone outhouse at the rear and the drive up to the house to the left.

Hope this helps.

Zambois very close.You turn up the Duncansby road, go along about 1/4a mile where there is a junction to the right, take it and the football pitch is on your left and there are 3 rows of houses on the right, those houses are heatherbell cottages.

thank you mapreaders. Zambo was right and I found it without any problem. i had to go early this morning so would not have been able to ask anyone for directions. thankyou again.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come