Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Minor Removals

Default Minor Removals

After my spell in the heaving metropolis of Edinburgh, I am almost certainly moving back to Caithness with a couple of months. I've collected depressingly little evidence of a life, but what I do have is just too much to transport on the stagecoach or iron horse - a few boxes of books and two bicycles.

So my question is, does anyone know of minor removal services flitting between here and there?

Hi

U could try eezymover, he is registered on the org, just look in the members list and u will find him there somewhere

Have you tried Sams of wick, he is very helpful
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Melancholy Man View Post
    After my spell in the heaving metropolis of Edinburgh, I am almost certainly moving back to Caithness with a couple of months. I've collected depressingly little evidence of a life, but what I do have is just too much to transport on the stagecoach or iron horse - a few boxes of books and two bicycles.

So my question is, does anyone know of minor removal services flitting between here and there?
    24 hour midweek van rental?

I don't drive, alas.

Try McAdie and Reeve from Kirkwall. They will take part loads and are very good. 01856 872101