Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kevin Mcleod

Default Kevin Mcleod

I was told that there is a website for Kevin Mcleod and i would really like to look at it, but i can't find it, can anyone plz help??

Default McLeod

Which Kevin McLeod? I presume you mean the footballer..I put in a search on Yahoo an' came up with several sites relating to him..just typed in Kevin McLeod..an' there the info was..GOOD LUCK

Hi LIZZ No not the footballer i did a search 2 and all i got was Kevin Mcleod the Everton player

I mean the guy that was killed in wick at the harbour i think it was!!

There is a website for his memory

Default Mcleod

Have you tried bbc.co.uk/1/low/scotland/2918033.stm..lots of links

Yeah there is a website, or there used to be, but i cant find it, i'm sure it was 'justiceforkevins' or something like that, if i remember correctly it was for Kevin Macleod and another lad called Kevin who i think was from Skye, i think he was deliberately run over and killed by a car but i cant really remember so dont quote me on that.

I tried nearly all the URL extensions i could think of, co.uk, net, org, com etc but still couldnt find it, maybe it's been taken down.

Default web site

this is the web site you have been looking for;
    www.asearchforjustice.co.uk

Thanx Joe that was it!!

jjc Guest