Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chat room

Quote Originally Posted by lassieinfife
    rightclick start>> click on open all users>>search>>search internet>>type in caithness.org click on chat room from drop down menu.... enter username and password......... hey presto u there...............typical of aol to make things difficult.... good luck
    Grrrrrrrrr.... i have done this but there isnt an option for chat rooms only forums. Only 2 hours left to go now untill the quiz...help!!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    thanks lassieinfife, I am on AOL, any idea what it is I have to do to get in??
    Connie, I had the same problem as you when using AOL's browser. If you browse with Internet Explorer 5 then you will get into chatroom. IE5 should be seen on your desktop somewhere or in the start menu (bottom left). I hope this helps, it is a cookie problem I reckon
    Last edited by Rheghead; 29-Jan-06 at 18:54.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Connie, I had the same problem as you when using AOL's browser. If you browse with Internet Explorer 5 then you will get into chatroom. IE5 should be seen on your desktop somewhere or in the start menu (bottom left). I hope this helps, it is a cookie problem I reckon
    Thanks Rheghead, but i've tried this and theres not a link to take me to chatrooms, there is only links th the forums.. Oh, ive just noticed there is now 3 hours until the quiz..lol..Last time i looked there was 2... I must be going back in time..maybe i was abducted by aliens..

If you click on the orange drop down menu called 'caithness.org' on the caithness.org homepage, there should be a chatroom link there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    If you click on the orange drop down menu called 'caithness.org' on the caithness.org homepage, there should be a chatroom link there?
    WHOOPIE...............Thanks Rheghead, I owe you a pint..I can go to the quiz after all....

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    WHOOPIE...............Thanks Rheghead, I owe you a pint..I can go to the quiz after all....
    YIPPEEE!!! No problem!

Hey I enjoyed meeting you all it was a fun night.....let's keep it up
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

You are right, it was a hoot. I was exhausted after that hour of fast flying fingers doing the quiz, but I had a smile on my face. I'm game for more.

Canuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12