Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: chat room

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default chat room

The chat room is an underused facility on this website IMHO.

I'll just sit there by myself for a while....
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by SAVEY
    The chat room is an underused facility on this website IMHO.

I'll just sit there by myself for a while....
    Savey, there are a buch of regular chatters from Week till the English Channel and even further Canada, California & Oz. You have to remember there are time differences here. its a bit of a long shot but try around 19:30 or 22:00 UK time
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Golach i would if i could get in but the password dosent seem to work i have tried on a number of time and the same just keeps happening you have inter a invalid password so i have given up i see iam not the only one that this happens to i see that krieve has the same problem as you are a trusted member may be you could do something about it as it always seem to work for you .

Apologies to anyone who tried to talk to me tonight on the chatroom.....I wasn't ignoring you, my PC was playing up.........basically technology is to blame.
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    Golach i would if i could get in but the password dosent seem to work i have tried on a number of time and the same just keeps happening you have inter a invalid password so i have given up i see iam not the only one that this happens to i see that krieve has the same problem as you are a trusted member may be you could do something about it as it always seem to work for you .
    Icebox, you have to register to get into the chat room and create another password, Go to the chat room page and under account management click "register" then follow the links, its as easy as that
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Question Another question

Do you all use the same names as on the main forum but with a different password? I think I've been in the Chatroom once but can't remember for the life of me what name I registered under. Will give it a go in time for next week's BIG QUIZ

I've tried tonight numerous times but can't get in
    I hope I manage in time for the quiz..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.