Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hairdressers beside Swimming Pool

Default Hairdressers beside Swimming Pool

Does anyone know who has bought the hairdressers beside the swimming pool? I heard it has been sold but not sure who to. Has anyone used it lately?

Default comfort zone

i herd it was sold to Erna miller think she used to work in hair.com

She is a really good hairdresser, quite hard to get an appointment for. I heard Joanne Fairweather is going to work there too.

yes i heard its erna, and joanne (both good hairdressers) will also be working there, not sure who else though?

good luck to them!!

just want to say congratulations to sandra(who used to own it) and walter as they are expecting their 3rd baby.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Default Good Luck

Oh good, good luck to them all, Thurso is in need of a good hairdressers and I have heard these girls are hard to beat. Are they keeping the shop under the same name do you know?

Does anyone know when they are taking over?

Erna and Joanne are taking over on the 17th all going well. Sandra will continue to work also for a while. The name will be changed to Millbank Hair Studio. Thephone no. is 891199. Hope this answers questions.

Unhappy comfort zone

Is it true that Swali Ali is going to be the new masseuse, or is he just answering the phones?

Not so sure about Swali Ali but there is a beautician Louise working there, if you like.

Congratulations to Sandra and good luck to Erna in running the shop.