Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesco opening hours today

Default Tesco opening hours today

Anyone know what time Tesco opens today? I was up at 8.45 and its closed. No signs up saying when it opens as far as I could see.
    Pretty poor.
    Tried phoning but just got a automated thing saying that there are no public holidays for the next 2 weeks. So whys it not open????

I went online yesterday to do a Tesco.com shopping and there were no slots available for today.

Today is classed as a Public Holiday. The store wasn't open until 9 am and closes today only at 4 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    I went online yesterday to do a Tesco.com shopping and there were no slots available for today.
    aye same here, so annoying isnt it, i am sure the tesco in thurso was open unto 6 last monday when it was our local holiday.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    Today is classed as a Public Holiday. The store wasn't open until 9 am and closes today only at 4 pm.
    Mis information rife on the org again.

Its open to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post

Its open to 10.
    that makes sense as it is normally open unto 12 isnt it.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Look out cos there's another public holiday on Friday 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Look out cos there's another public holiday on Friday 17th
    why is this and is it wick or thurso

Down here, in advance of holidays where opening/closing times are to change, there are large banners proclaiming this in the car parking area and numerous signs within the store.
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"

It's definitely in Thurso maybe also Wick - but why I have no idea!! Does anyone else have a clue??

So is Tesco's in Wick open today and when are they open till please?????

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post

Its open to 10.
    Excuse me, I'm not in the habit of giving out mis-information. I telephoned Tesco this morning and this was the information I was given. Open from 9 am to 4 pm. It would now seem that the information I was given was wrong and having just been to the store I have been told that it closes at 10.
    Last edited by Venture; 13-Oct-08 at 15:33.

Excuse me, I'm not in the habit of giving out mis-information. I telephoned Tesco this morning and this was the information I was given. Open from 9 am to 4 pm. It would now seem that the information I was given was wrong and having just been to the store I have been told that it closes at 10.

Do you make a habit of phoning Tesco in the morning to check opening times?

Seems you were though.

I know Tesco's is open tonight as I am working there at 5pm, see you at checkouts!
    Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque

That's Wick store btw. I'm sure Thurso will be open too.
    Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque

Default Tesco

Thurso was open this afternoon as I was in there at lunch time with my mum and why is there so many public holidays it's a pain because no-with seems to know where they are with them. Whats the POINT?

Thanks for the times

[quote=chocolatechip;444994]Thurso was open this afternoon as I was in there at lunch time with my mum and why is there so many public holidays it's a pain because no-with seems to know where they are with them. Whats the POINT?[/quote we had our local holiday in thurso last week, so i would hope that the thurso tesco was open this afternoon lol.

it was open! Why do we need so many holidays I mean 1 last week in Thurso an this week Wick and on the 17th yet another holiday thats 3 in a matter of a fews of each other it's daft! So this one on the 17th it will be both towns and no doubt both tesco will be shut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast