Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Swindlefarms Ad Lorry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Swindlefarms Ad Lorry

Seen this bill board lorry around for the last few days,checked out the website. Makes you think! I`ll just sit back down and let the arguments commence.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Would love to oblige and argue but I don't know what its about
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I assume this is the link you forgot to post mik http://www.swindlefarms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I assume this is the link you forgot to post mik http://www.swindlefarms.com/
    Cheers Jox! Muppit aint I ?
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

To be honest, no matter what it was about, with the price of fuel just now, I would be minded to assume that it was someone with more money than bliddy sense and therefore not worth taking much notice of.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Maybe he is using cooking fat diesel?..... 30p a litre or thereabouts...

Come to thing of it, that might just be able to harness the wind to get around...
    Last edited by MadPict; 04-Oct-08 at 22:14.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    To be honest, no matter what it was about, with the price of fuel just now, I would be minded to assume that it was someone with more money than bliddy sense and therefore not worth taking much notice of.
    he was running around wick today and at one stage had stopped in the cliff nearly blocking the entrance to the hospital tony

Quote Originally Posted by miknhev View Post
    Cheers Jox! Muppit aint I ?
    It's muppet actually.

Is that the same breed of muppet that was in Tescos foyer campaigning against local wind farms yesterday (Saturday)? They had a load of incorrect facts on their board and leaflets. I think in summary they simply didnt like the look of the turbines which is fair enough as its all a personal opinion. They tried debating with me but I told them I'd lived within view of a range of generation technologies and wind had its place amongst them all and was preferable to others (my own personal opinion).

Anyway, muppets or not, they didnt get anywhere with my Stadler and her indoors' Waldorf.

And i'm not a hypocrite
    When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it.
    No taxes, no debt, women did all the work.
    White man thought he could improve on a system like this.
    Old Cherokee Saying