Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kissing a man with a beard....

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Touche! Now Golach, you should know that a goatee is a small goat.

It must be, because the 'small beard' they are alluding to is called a 'van Dyke' by the RN and if my memory serves me correctly, only two members of any Ships company can request to grow one.
    Sigh!!! Northerner a kid is also a small goat
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I've never kissed anyone with a beard , nor am I likely to start now at this stage of my life.

I suppose though there are practices which might equate to a similar sensation and they are not too unbearable in many a mans book.

Quote Originally Posted by mccaugm View Post
    I reckon if women are expected to shave/wax etc hair then cannot see why men can't either. I cannot "bear" a hairy chest, full beards or goatees (what is the point of a goatee?).
    That’s what is called vanity.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddd View Post
    Interesting respones, but the second part of my question was what a bearded (OK, stubbly) man can do to soften the stubble and become more kissable (;->) ....?
    Stubble is almost never soft, it’s only when a beard has got past that stage that it goes soft. Once it is at that stage it goes softer. At that stage soap and water keeps it soft, much like the hair on people’s head. Without hair spray or gel, that is.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddd View Post
    Interesting respones, but the second part of my question was what a bearded (OK, stubbly) man can do to soften the stubble and become more kissable (;->) ....?
    If you are serious about this...you COULD get your beard waxed off! Painful I know, but the regrowth would grow in much more softly than shaved stubble.

Doubt you will find it worth the trouble tho...most menfolks couldn't hack the pain factor...
    Rockchick

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so (Douglas Adams)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123