Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien abduction

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Still don't get it...

It's gone straight over my head...

Angel
    Then you wont have to bother ducking

Seeing as I currently reside in a giant wheelie bin (the Mother Bin) that is orbiting the Earth, I feel I can speak with some authority on this matter.

Dook, you have been contacted by aliens..I have been monitoring it all.

Please do not attempt to throw their spaceship away again. The occupants are very attached to you and panic when you hurl them into the night sky, they became disorientated and tried to fly back to you at full speed.

If you insist on standing in a field in the dark, don't be suprised if they crash into you whilst trying to find you.........

It is obvious to me Dook and backs up my years of research that cows are in fact alien receptors. viewing the way of the human and reporting back.

lets look at the facts shall we.

the word COW has the letter O in it which also features in UFO.

This happened to you in a field. COWS live in fields. fields contain the letter F which is also in UFO

COWS have four stomachs. which is just not natural for this planet. well Camels and other creatures do also but camels don't live in fields.

Dook you now look like you have four stomachs and five chins. they have modified you. don't eat any more grass or the transformation will be complete.

Eyewitnesses in California claim to have seen alien beings combing cow pastures for what they call a “magic white serum” that enhances bone strength, promotes muscle recovery, prevents cavities, and takes the edge off insomnia and PMS.

Cows speak a different language to us. almost alien you could say.

they are Ruminants which contains the letter U which also features in UFO.

I know of a cow whose name is ZURGAN

proof indeed orgers the truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by blowfish View Post
    It is obvious to me Dook and backs up my years of research that cows are in fact alien receptors. viewing the way of the human and reporting back.

lets look at the facts shall we.

the word COW has the letter O in it which also features in UFO.

This happened to you in a field. COWS live in fields. fields contain the letter F which is also in UFO

COWS have four stomachs. which is just not natural for this planet. well Camels and other creatures do also but camels don't live in fields.

Dook you now look like you have four stomachs and five chins. they have modified you. don't eat any more grass or the transformation will be complete.

Eyewitnesses in California claim to have seen alien beings combing cow pastures for what they call a “magic white serum” that enhances bone strength, promotes muscle recovery, prevents cavities, and takes the edge off insomnia and PMS.

Cows speak a different language to us. almost alien you could say.

they are Ruminants which contains the letter U which also features in UFO.

I know of a cow whose name is ZURGAN

proof indeed orgers the truth is out there.
    I`m convinced!
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Dook, you must not go back into the field, I fear for your well-being. Also pay no heed to Northener, you must dispose of the boomerang in a furnace asap. It's too late for him, he was abducted a couple of weeks ago by a wheely bin disguised as a Large Hadron Collider and is now an agent of The Intergallactic Dimensions Investigating Ordinary Terrestrials (The I.D.I.O.T.'s)

Just look at the following case history:

http://www.diacenter.org/dunning/cowstomach.html

I fear it is too late for us earthlings-a new member has joined the org tonight-they go by the pseudonym of 'Boomerang'. Run for the hills!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12