Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: GD Mcleod garage

Default GD Mcleod garage

Put my car in for a new part on the exhaust and brakes fixed. They delivered a courtesy car on Sunday while picking up my one and had the car fixed by Tuesday morning. They even phoned me to see if I wanted a new tyre as one was "getting there". Picked car up excellent job, even fixed a problem I had with the engine running funny (which 3 seperate garages couldnt diagnose!!)without charging me for the privilege!!!

Overall fantastic service and very reasonable labour charges would definitely recommend if you want a quick cheap service without all the hassle. 10/10 for service and cost!!!!

Where is this garage?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Where is this garage?
    oops sorry took it that everyone knew!!! Its at Shebster near Reay.

Agreed - George and co offer truely fantastic service.
    Last edited by Phoebus_Apollo; 03-Sep-08 at 16:17. Reason: typo

George has taken care of my "baby" for a while now and I cant speak highly enough of him!He always gets the work done quickly,doesnt charge a kings ransom and provides a courtesy car when needed,simply the best IMO x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Thurso.. or is it Wales? Not sure, what day of the week is it?

Totally agree

Have dealt with George for cars and fixes for as long as I've had cars!
    Even sorted the clutch in my dad's car over a christmas one year, even though the clutch went on the way to Inverness, the car was in Helmsdale, he went down, took the car north and had the new clutch in place before Hogmanay! And he was closed for Christmas that year!

Thumbs up Very Refreshing

Hotrod4 - thanks for putting this on.

It is not very often that a garage gets good press and to hear that there are some on the go (well, this one anyway) is good to know.

Much appreciated to hear that there are still some people out there who go beyond what is necessary and put that extra thought into their service.
    They say life is what you make it. So guys, lets make it better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbler View Post
    Hotrod4 - thanks for putting this on.

It is not very often that a garage gets good press and to hear that there are some on the go (well, this one anyway) is good to know.

Much appreciated to hear that there are still some people out there who go beyond what is necessary and put that extra thought into their service.
    No worries, I dont often put recommendations on but They bent over backwards for me and everything I asked for I got and more. Credit where credit is due I say.

Thumbs up many thanks peeps!

thank you to all orgers who have been kind enough to respond to this thread. It's good to know that we're on the right track with our customers we do aim to please, although I'm sure we fall short sometimes
    anyway , thanks again and Happy Motoring !!
    Geo & Anne xxx
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

i would also like to thank everyone for there kind words on big g mac hes e boy and trust me i know better than anyone he has done more for me than anyone will ever know G MAC YOURE THE BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Could'nt agree more i'd also like to thank g mac for all his expert knowledge with the grief my van gave me
    Cheers g mac