Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday Present for a 70 Year Old Man

Or if you know him really well (as in family) and have acess to family photo albums get a collage frame and fill it with moments from his life.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

I recently bought my father a nuts and bolts ornament / keep sake. You can get them in many different themes and are good if you want something he can keep. I have attached a link to the website below.

http://www.steelman24.co.uk/index.php/cat/c36/page/1

Default If in Caithness

How about a flight with the fellow at the airport - see a different view of Caithness, fly over the house.
    See Caithness from a visitors viewpoint - old fridges etc and rubbish dumped in corners of fields, middle of the moors - anywhere the disposer thinks will not be noticed, the piles of old cars, fridges, washing machines etc taken miles and dumped is really noticeable but so are the beautiful beaches and scenery. Thooooroughly enjoyed trips on the aircraft.

How about a trip out for a few on one of those sealife trips or bird watching trips - many in Caithness have never been on a trip and they are great to see the wildlife and a different view of Stroma, Duncansby etc.

70 the person should still be fit enough and want to do something memorable.

it really depends on what the gentleman is into really, why not take him out for a nice meal, as if he is on his own then mayby he doesnt get out alot, so a meal might perk him up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12