Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SPL Footballers in sectarian sing song shocker

Default SPL Footballers in sectarian sing song shocker

It seems John Hartson and Stephen Pearson have been very silly boys

http://rapidshare.de/files/10538270/Hartson.avi.html

I wonder what the press will say?
    Last edited by tommy1979; 06-Jan-06 at 23:38.

Default Sectarian Singing

Although I would never condone such behaviour, it is a very blurred video clip. Could easily be any 12 year old starring as "Pearson" and any run-of-the-mill 20 stone Celtic supporter starring as "Hartson"!!!

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Loafer
    Although I would never condone such behaviour, it is a very blurred video clip. Could easily be any 12 year old starring as "Pearson" and any run-of-the-mill 20 stone Celtic supporter starring as "Hartson"!!!

The Loafer
    I agree there, probably some chancer trying to make an easy few quid..It can't be easy being in the public eye all the time.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Well lets see about that

Offical pictures from the event

Now stills from the Video

Hartson

Pearson

Last edited by tommy1979; 06-Jan-06 at 02:08.

Cool

Thankyou Tommy, for letting all the decent folk on this site see what is the sinister side of John Hartson and Stephen Pearson.
    Absolute disgrace they are, Had it been two Rangers players,or Boab Malcolm it would have been front page news today. That is for certain, Luckily for these two imbeciles, the lovely Hollywood actress Lynsay Lohan took an Asthma attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also dominating the headlines was chris-tmas card-Sutton leaving the Scottish game after 5 years. Love him or hate him he`ll always be remembered for the final day outburst at dunfermline players for "lying down"
    Aye ye got to hand it to the mhedia, theyve done it again

Get over it Willowbankbear. No guessing which football team you support. In these days of digitally enhanced photography, it could be anyone.

Still looks inconclusive to me.

But as I said before, I would never condone such behaviour and if they are guilty, I would personally chuck them both in the reserves, on the bench and never let them play in the hoops again.

But with Mr Hartson being on near 40 grand a week, I can't see it happening.

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Loafer
    Still looks inconclusive to me.
    Its called having green tinted glasses on lol

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1979
    Its called having green tinted glasses on lol
    Well I think they look GOOORGEOUS..... no matter what

LOL at willowbank bear. Talk about bias. Who cares!

Rumour has it that the Celtic spin machine is firing on all cylinders in an attempt at keeping the story under wraps, and their efforts, if this is true, appear to have been successful.

If this was an official Celtic function it might be that there were leading club officials present when this "performance" occurred.

Did they witness it, and if they did, did they condone it - or choose to ignore it? A thorough investigation could come up with the answers.

If there is a suspicion that this video is genuine, the story should have been investigated by now, and if it hasn`t, and Celtic has been found to be attempting to keep a lid on this by influencing the press and media who themselves may be eager to be compliant in a news blackout, the story has grown from being a football scandal to one which is a national scandal, and there could be some interesting faces in the dock if the public gaze is finally drawn to this.

Its whoever was recording this to ake a quick buck that should be ashamed!!
    Last edited by connieb19; 06-Jan-06 at 01:37.

It seems John Hartson and Stephen Pearson have been very silly boys

Click here to see the video

I wonder what the press will say?
    Just a blank screen for me.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    That'll be CFC trying to cover it up

You need your eyes tested then connie think what your saying . lovl

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    right click the link and "save as"

I think you will find this stinks of a cover up, this was an offical function, jackie mcnamaras testimonial dinner in the summer of 2005

nice to also see that a CFC supporters club chairman is also a sectarian bigot

http://www.killybegsonline.org/commu...asp?NewsID=838

his fat gutt is a bit of a give away

in this day in age, where sectarainisim is scotlands "secret" shame, should this kind of thing really be swept under the carpet anymore?
    Last edited by tommy1979; 06-Jan-06 at 01:41.

in this day in age, where sectarainisim is scotlands "secret" shame, should this kind of thing really be swept under the carpet anymore?
    I dont think this type of stuff is a secret. It happpens all around us every day but we dont really notice it because its institutinalised. Even the little bit of banter between mates is a sign that its alive and well. It doesnt surprise me in the least that this happens. Religion is the focus in Scotland but the very same thing happens with football in England. The only difference is the religious angle.
    Its insane but its very human.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Thankyou Tommy, for letting all the decent folk on this site see what is the sinister side of John Hartson and Stephen Pearson.
    Absolute disgrace they are, Had it been two Rangers players,or Boab Malcolm it would have been front page news today. That is for certain, Luckily for these two imbeciles, the lovely Hollywood actress Lynsay Lohan took an Asthma attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also dominating the headlines was chris-tmas card-Sutton leaving the Scottish game after 5 years. Love him or hate him he`ll always be remembered for the final day outburst at dunfermline players for "lying down"
    Aye ye got to hand it to the mhedia, theyve done it again
    Get a grip of yourself Willowbankbear, you must have a short memory was it not your Donald Findlay that blotted his copybook in public and had to resign
    I do not agree with any of this bigotry I'm a Hibee and am ashamed to say the Hibs players are no better.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

You are correct Golach it was Donald Findlay QC who was singing the sash (I think) he was absolutely crucified in the press for it and lost his position at RFC.
    I think that was fair enough as far as Mr Findlay is concerned he should never have got himself in that situation and he paid the price for it.

But now lets see the Septic players get the same treatment from the media, I doubt very much if that will happen, in the film you can clearly see Pearson cupping his hands round his mouth to get a better shout of the IRA bit.
    I think that Aiden Mcgeady (spelling) is also in the clip chanting away but I cant be sure.

Both Hartson and Pearson should be expelled from Celtic Park asap and then dragged through the press however I fear that as usual any bad press from Celtic will be well and truly swept under the carpet..

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Get a grip of yourself Willowbankbear, you must have a short memory was it not your Donald Findlay that blotted his copybook in public and had to resign
    I do not agree with any of this bigotry I'm a Hibee and am ashamed to say the Hibs players are no better.
    What is bigoted or sectarian about singing the sash anyway? Some people may not like what they think it represents, but their ignorance doesnt make it bigoted. The Celtic players on the video are shouting in support of the IRA... but for some strange reason this isnt getting the coverage that other matters received. Think back to the Rangers sectarian grass nonsense in the NOTW...if a made up story like that can make the papers, why cant IRA supporting Celtic players at an official Celtic function make the papers? or is it one rule for stories involving Rangers and another for Celtic?
    Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the risk

Hit the nail on the head there Chimo, one rule for them another for everyone else.

It has actually been proved in court that the Sash is not a bigoted song yet poor Mr Findlay still had to fall on his sword.

Anyone saying that the identity of the people in the film is in question is clearly a Celtic fan trying their best to cover up for their team, I is totally obvious to me that Hartson and Pearson are there singing the only doubt I have is whether or not Mcgeady is there

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast