Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good News!!!!

jjc Guest

Default Good News!!!!

I'm sorry, this isn't really one to stir an interesting conversation... but I just had to tell everybody...

I'm coming back home tomorrow... It'll be my first trip back for a while... YEAH!!!

Anybody got any suggestions what I should go and see first? Anything new that really shouldn't be missed????

Wounded Soldier Guest

drats, lets block all roads into wick tonight !

hehehe

jjc Guest

Default Wick???

What makes you think I'd want to come to Wick???? Please block the roads... keep you lot all in for the weekend

(that was a joke!!! no more anti-Wick/Thurso stuff, please)

Default Re: Good News!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjc
    I'm sorry, this isn't really one to stir an interesting conversation... but I just had to tell everybody...

I'm coming back home tomorrow... It'll be my first trip back for a while... YEAH!!!

Anybody got any suggestions what I should go and see first? Anything new that really shouldn't be missed????

wow have a great time
    i am sorry i am on hols we could have had a partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jjc Guest

Just got back... the weekend passed by far too quickly.

Hasn't Inverness airport improved a lot? And the staff are friendly too... makes a refreshing change from Gatwick and Heathrow!!!!

jjc Guest

... and I seem to have managed to bring back some kind of nasty sore throat that is keeping me awake... is there something going around up there that I don't know about or am I just unlucky/unhealthy????

Betcha a tenner to a bucket of horsemanure that you picked up a virus during the air trip. You were breathing the same recirculated air as every other passenger, and if one of the 150 on board had a cold and sneezed....tag, you are IT.
    Soooo, what else did you do while home, besides admire the Inverness airport?

jjc Guest

Went to my sister's wedding on the Friday

...and a friend's stag on the Saturday

... I spent Sunday recovering