Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Gunns around the World

Default Gunns around the World

One of the new things Google is trying out is this map thingy.. some of our ever adventures Texas Gunns have started a world wide map of Gunns. If you would like to stick a pin in it to let the rest of us see what part of the world you live in,,,or see were we are, go to

http://www.frappr.com/clangunnsociety/map

You can forward this link to any other Gunns you know, they might like to join in.

Royce
    Texas Branch

There is a guy on caithness.org called andrew, and he used to work inthe clan gunn museum in Latheron, i think he has a welth of knowledge on the Gunns if you pm him he would probably be very helpful. oh, yes,and e is one!

Quote Originally Posted by AR
    There is a guy on caithness.org called andrew, and he used to work inthe clan gunn museum in Latheron, i think he has a welth of knowledge on the Gunns if you pm him he would probably be very helpful. oh, yes,and e is one!
    I think Andrew has already come onboard. But "e" is who???

Royce

Smile Gunns of the World Unite!

OK,,,we are up to 47 pins in the map!!! Most are Texacans,,,,need more Gunns from far away places!! Got 2 Caithnessians and 2 from down south.
    Anyone have contacts with Gunns in New Zealand, Austrialia,,Nova Scotia, any where??? Let them know,,,if you want to...this is getting intersting.

http://www.frappr.com/clangunnsociety

Royce the International Aggitator. ;-)