Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Transfer deadline

Talking Transfer deadline

Has there been any activity up at the Harmsworth park today?? , seeing as its deadline day in the transfer market.

I heard Ronaldo & hernan Crespo were free agents- has Tichie been in touch to get them in the stripes for Saturdays match??

Just wondering
    Cmey e Scorries

Default Transfer Deadline

They may not have been able to sign Kaka or Robinho in time for saturdays game due to not being able to sort out how many pies each would get per game but Between me and you they may have a Brazilian playing for them on saturday. EXLUSIVE!!!!!

Is Harmsworth Park in Week or Thirsa, thought this was a Caithness sport only forum
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Is Harmsworth Park in Week or Thirsa, thought this was a Caithness sport only forum
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there Golach? Harmsworth Park for those of you that dont know, or are pretending to be funny is in Wick-which last time I recieved a letter was in Caithness.
    Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there Golach? Harmsworth Park for those of you that dont know, or are pretending to be funny is in Wick-which last time I recieved a letter was in Caithness.
    Forgive my faux pas, Amy, its a long time since I ever set foot in Wick, please accept an apology from an owld tea in a bowla
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more