Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Vegetarian meals

Red face Vegetarian meals

Can anyone recommend anywhere for really good vegetarian meals? My cousin is visiting and is a veggie, the rest of us aren't! Will be taking her out and about in the next few days so need to be armed with info on where to eat...or where not to!

Default Im Veggie and.....

Where not would be the Pentland Hotel, good food but veggie options are limited, the same goes for Popeyes in Scrabster as they mainly serve fish based meals. Where to go would be, The Bistro in Thurso and the Commercial in Halkirk as they are quite amenable to vegetarians. ( I am veggie and this is what I have found, I know opinions may differ)
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Default Veggie meals

Thanks for those tips have marked them down as possibilities. Have you tried the Schoolhouse at John O Groats by any chance? It looks like we may be headed that way.