Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cervical Cancer Injections for Young Girls

Quote Originally Posted by DOCTOR View Post
    The doctors dont give the government guidelines to the patients, they give their true and honest oppinion.

There are times when Doctors differ on their opinion in treating different patients with different treatments. It is up to the patient to take advice of the doctor they have more trust in. In the end of the day it could be a slightly dis-sadvantaged opinion. The Doctors are not Gods but slightly more knowledgeable than their patients due to their intense training.

I am not saying that Doctors advise is always to be taken. In my oppinion a Doctor is much more knowledgeable, well informed than his/her patient on medical matters he/ she gives their proffesional advice to their patient.

If Im not giving MMR to my kids then I will tell my patients that I have not done so but its a Government policy to give.

A QUestion:

A fighter Pilot is trained to fly a jet plane. If someone is playing at flying the jets on video games and practising with virtual controls googling lots of information and becomes an expert. Would they be able to fly the real Jet as good as a fully trained fighter Pilot ?

Likewise trained doctors are in a much better position to give thier independent and honest oppinion to their patients.
    I'm not having a go at doctors, not by any means. I respect the great deal of training they do, the ongoing training they must do, and the very difficult job they do. I'm not saying that somebody who does their own 'research' on a vaccine is qualified to be a doctor, just as somebody googling could not be qualified to be a fighter pilot.

Most people who go to discuss vaccines with their doctor will not keep going to different doctors to get their individual opinions. And some doctors can be hostile, and many doctors would not dare to give a personal opinion against what the department of health recommends.

You, however, have said you do give a personal opinion even if it does not tie in with government advice, which I think is great - I wish you were my doctor. You talk about the trust between a doc and the patient, but often there is none to be honest. I can't tell you how many people over the years I have heard saying "I have no faith in doctors". That's a fact - I'm certainly not saying it's my opinion by the way.

So, would you give the cervical cancer vaccine to your own child? Do you have any concerns about the suitability of the MMR for some (perhaps a small minority) of children - did you or would you give it to your own without any concerns? Do you think that the childhood vaccination schedule starts far too early in this country, given there has been some recent evidence which suggests that holding off the first set of immunisations until the child is older could drastically cut rates of asthma? And lastly, do you think there could come a point (or has come a point) when you would say children are just getting far too many vaccines, or should they just keep on adding to the schedule as and when new vaccines become available?

(I know this is going a bit off-topic, and I apologise, but I am genuinely interested to hear your personal opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Stavro View Post
    It is also worrying that GPs are to be paid for administering vaccine shots such as H1N1. Why pay them twice over? What is the point of that?
    I didn't know about that - where did you find that information (that could make interesting reading )

Since you have mentioned whooping cough, that was then called by the alternative name of "pertussis" after large numbers of caring parents stopped having their children injected with the vaccine.

Same with MMR - the "R" being rubella, which was at the time better known as German measles.

Of course, the medical fraternity will state that these alternatives were genuine medical terms and not invented to mislead, but the fact remains that there was some element of disguise brought about by the change of popular name at the time.
    Indeed. It is also true that the diagnostic criteria of Polio were changed. Some forms of polio are now called aseptic or viral meningitis.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    I didn't know about that - where did you find that information (that could make interesting reading )

http://www.healthcarerepublic.com/ne...swine-flu-jab/

And after you have read it, you can start answering the questions that were asked of you.

Quote Originally Posted by roadbowler View Post
    Indeed. It is also true that the diagnostic criteria of Polio were changed. Some forms of polio are now called aseptic or viral meningitis.

Wow. I didn't know that. Thank you.

http://www.healthcarerepublic.com/ne...swine-flu-jab/

And after you have read it, you can start answering the questions that were asked of you.
    Hmmm not really a site I would class as good information. Google is all well and good but as we have already discussed there is a lot of bad (and even false) data out there. As I have already been stung by by accidentally misquoting a WHO report

Yes, I got upside down but at least the data was from a reputible site and was also proven to be reproducible.

Edit - it says the money is to pay for extra staff etc etc etc...

Are you really a doctor, DOCTOR? I've been reading this thread for awhile with interest. Am really glad to see people are checking things out for themselves.

Although, I think I have read through the entire thread, I don't think it's been mentioned. I believe the main unanswered question about vaccines is the injection of foreign animal proteins into the bloodstream. It is seemingly well known that when foreign proteins are injected into humans the foreign proteins combine with the host cell proteins creating what is called an antigenic complex. Thus the immune system attacks itself - auto immune response. Chronic autoimmune diseases have hit the roof. Every doctor tells you autoimmune diseases are mysterious and cause unknown so... So, my question is besides the aluminum, formeldhyde and various other additives in the vaccine combined with the antigenic complex what really are we doing to our bodies?

Let us not forget one of the biggest medical blunders in history have to do with vaccines. The polio vaccine of the 1950's-60's contained a simian monkey virus known as SV-40 - which causes cancer. This was given to millions of people in North America and Europe.

People might be living longer, however, people are sicker and there is more chronic illness. I would have to disagree about with your statement doctor that people who are vaccinated do not develop the disease they've been vaccinated for. Where did you get this outlandish idea?
    You are right in saying that the ingredients in vaccines are toxins, and though they are called adjuvants when used in the vaccine they are still a toxins at the end of the day.

If you were to look up the potential side effects of some of these ingredients they would of course include auto-immune disorders and cancers. These illnesses are going sky high in developed societies. Why? I'm not saying it's definitely down to vaccines, but why on earth have there been no long term studies into this? Why have there been no (large scale) studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children - surely this would be pure common sense. The studies, of course, would take mega funding and this would most probably have to come from the vaccine companies themselves. Maybe there lies the answer.

There have been some small studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children, small because of lack of funding, and guess which group has more asthma, diabetes, autism spectrum disorders etc..... BUT, as I said these are small studies and therefore may not be all that reliable. I wouldn't make a decision based on them to be honest, but I would like to see the studies done on a large scale. I doubt that's ever going to happen though.

Did you know that GP's are paid for administering the baby vaccinations as well? A large sum if they meet a certain qutoa, and less if they don't.

14 year old girl has DIED...very shortly after receiving her 1st jab at school,in COVENTRY!!
    very worrying..............and so sad.

Sorry, should have said quota - too hasty with the submit button.

Quote Originally Posted by toodiemac View Post
    Did you know that GP's are paid for administering the baby vaccinations as well? A large sum if they meet a certain qutoa, and less if they don't.
    You get that from the same site as Stavos?

Quote Originally Posted by BINBOB View Post
    14 year old girl has DIED...very shortly after receiving her 1st jab at school,in COVENTRY!!
    very worrying..............and so sad.
    I'm sure a link earlier showed that around 50 girls have now died very shorty after receiving the cervical cancer vaccine in the states. Not scaremongering, just quoting what seems to be the facts. I'm sure any parent deciding on this vaccine would want all the information possible in order to make a decision.

You are right in saying that the ingredients in vaccines are toxins, and though they are called adjuvants when used in the vaccine they are still a toxins at the end of the day.

If you were to look up the potential side effects of some of these ingredients they would of course include auto-immune disorders and cancers. These illnesses are going sky high in developed societies. Why? I'm not saying it's definitely down to vaccines, but why on earth have there been no long term studies into this? Why have there been no (large scale) studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children - surely this would be pure common sense. The studies, of course, would take mega funding and this would most probably have to come from the vaccine companies themselves. Maybe there lies the answer.

There have been some small studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children, small because of lack of funding, and guess which group has more asthma, diabetes, autism spectrum disorders etc..... BUT, as I said these are small studies and therefore may not be all that reliable. I wouldn't make a decision based on them to be honest, but I would like to see the studies done on a large scale. I doubt that's ever going to happen though.
    aye, they can call them what they want but, there is NO safe amount of aluminium or formeldehyde that can be injected into the body. No getting around it in my view. Same goes for foreign animal proteins.. yikes.

I absolutely agree with the rest of your post too!

I'm not having a go at doctors, not by any means. I respect the great deal of training they do, the ongoing training they must do, and the very difficult job they do. I'm not saying that somebody who does their own 'research' on a vaccine is qualified to be a doctor, just as somebody googling could not be qualified to be a fighter pilot.

Most people who go to discuss vaccines with their doctor will not keep going to different doctors to get their individual opinions. And some doctors can be hostile, and many doctors would not dare to give a personal opinion against what the department of health recommends.

You, however, have said you do give a personal opinion even if it does not tie in with government advice, which I think is great - I wish you were my doctor. You talk about the trust between a doc and the patient, but often there is none to be honest. I can't tell you how many people over the years I have heard saying "I have no faith in doctors". That's a fact - I'm certainly not saying it's my opinion by the way.

So, would you give the cervical cancer vaccine to your own child? Do you have any concerns about the suitability of the MMR for some (perhaps a small minority) of children - did you or would you give it to your own without any concerns? Do you think that the childhood vaccination schedule starts far too early in this country, given there has been some recent evidence which suggests that holding off the first set of immunisations until the child is older could drastically cut rates of asthma? And lastly, do you think there could come a point (or has come a point) when you would say children are just getting far too many vaccines, or should they just keep on adding to the schedule as and when new vaccines become available?

(I know this is going a bit off-topic, and I apologise, but I am genuinely interested to hear your personal opinion)
    My oldest has been fully vaccinated for HPV and second oldest received her first jag today.

I do have concerns for a small minority that said all my children are vaccinated for MMR.They are all healthy children. I delayed MMR for my youngest until she was older than required due to the fact that she was sick for the first year of her life. I discussed with our GP our reasons for this and he agreed.

Personally I think the timing of the starting of vaccination is correct . The vaccination schedule for each country is different. The developing countries have a different schedule to developed countries.

Your last question is difficult to answer as we are in an ever changing world of ever changing diseases.There is currently no vaccine for HIV. In future if HIV vaccine is developed and offered then its up to the people to accept it or not.

The volume of vaccinations given now are helping to keep diseases of the past at bay as long as uptake is sustained.

It's common knowledge Leannne - did you know they also get paid for administering the seasonal flu vaccine?

Afraid to say its a fact. Especially for MMR.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-GPs-list.html

Your last question is difficult to answer as we are in an ever changing world of ever changing diseases.There is currently no vaccine for HIV. In future if HIV vaccine is developed and offered then its up to the people to accept it or not.
    How can there be a vaccine for HIV? Vaccines are designed to help the body produce antibodies therefore in theory preventing you from getting the disease. If you are HIV positive it means you already have the antibodies?!?

nobody really wants HIV antibodies do they?
    Last edited by roadbowler; 28-Sep-09 at 23:01. Reason: clearing up a point.

It's common knowledge Leannne - did you know they also get paid for administering the seasonal flu vaccine?
    And many other things too............and now we are going to be given much cheaper generic drugs too very soon............and some are not as good as the ones we already get!!

My oldest has been fully vaccinated for HPV and second oldest received her first jag today.

I do have concerns for a small minority that said all my children are vaccinated for MMR.They are all healthy children. I delayed MMR for my youngest until she was older than required due to the fact that she was sick for the first year of her life. I discussed with our GP our reasons for this and he agreed.

Personally I think the timing of the starting of vaccination is correct . The vaccination schedule for each country is different. The developing countries have a different schedule to developed countries.

The volume of vaccinations given now are helping to keep diseases of the past at bay as long as uptake is sustained.
    Thanks for being so honest, I respect that. When you say you have concerns with the MMR for a small minority of children, would I be correct in saying that there is no way (at present) of telling which children may react badly to it? Are your concerns related to autism and bowel disease? I know that there has been at least one ruling in the US accepting that a child HAS developed autism triggered by vaccinations, and yet all we seem to hear in the UK is that there is no link.

When you delayed vaccinating your child, was it because you felt her immune system may not be quite strong enough to take it, as she had been ill? In that case do you think premature babies should be on a slightly different schedule.

And as for the current advice to start vaccinating all children at 8 weeks old, are you familiar with the research showing that delaying these vaccines by at least two months drastically cuts the risk of developing asthma? Does this conclusion still stand do you know? And if so, why are we still vaccinating at 8 weeks?

Can you accept the 'theory' that through vaccination we may, just may, have replaced acute childhood diseases with chronic long term diseases? I ask because I often wonder about this.

As for the HPV, do you think that since it has only been tested for a small number of years (is it 6?) there is a chance that long term side effects could yet be thrown up? Obviously you have answered that by allowing your own children to be vaccinated I suppose, but are you just hoping it will be okay - you can't really know it will be okay long term can you, nobody knows?

aye, they can call them what they want but, there is NO safe amount of aluminium or formeldehyde that can be injected into the body. No getting around it in my view. Same goes for foreign animal proteins.. yikes.

I absolutely agree with the rest of your post too!
    You have hit the nail on the head - there is absolutely no safe level of aluminium or formaldehyde that can be injected into the body, because they have NEVER tested for it. And yet, we are told it is perfectly safe to inject into even a tiny 8 week old baby. Now where is the logic in that? We know these are powerful neurotoxins, we inject them, and yet we don't even know if there is a safe level.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast