Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Cervical Cancer Injections for Young Girls

So toodiemac you are saying that the diptheria whooping cough tetanus and polio vaccines are not safe?

That the meningitis vaccine isnt safe

That the MMR vaccine isnt safe

That ANY vaccine is unsafe?

What about other medical procedures? Are any of them safe? What would you suggest for a parent faced with making the choice whether to have an operation for their child? Or someone faced with a choice whether to have a C section? Should we avoid EVERY medical procedure because its a possibility that there might be a problem? Antibiotics? other medication? We MIGHT have a side effect to that too? should we refuse that? Should we only accept a risk where it is life threatening or is no amount of risk realistic? I know we are talking about risk with vaccines but there is risk with every medical procedure - where do YOU draw the line?

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    So toodiemac you are saying that the diptheria whooping cough tetanus and polio vaccines are not safe?

That the meningitis vaccine isnt safe

That the MMR vaccine isnt safe

That ANY vaccine is unsafe?

What about other medical procedures? Are any of them safe? What would you suggest for a parent faced with making the choice whether to have an operation for their child? Or someone faced with a choice whether to have a C section? Should we avoid EVERY medical procedure because its a possibility that there might be a problem? Antibiotics? other medication? We MIGHT have a side effect to that too? should we refuse that? Should we only accept a risk where it is life threatening or is no amount of risk realistic? I know we are talking about risk with vaccines but there is risk with every medical procedure - where do YOU draw the line?
    No, I am absolutely not saying that. I am simply saying that I think if we are to inject our children with known neurotoxins, then there should have been testing done on to determine a safe level of said neurotoxins. There has not been testing to determine a safe level. Nor has there been a safe level determined for adults by the way.

Therefore .............................. I don't see why you are relating that to tested medical procedures and tested medications. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    What would you suggest for a parent faced with making the choice whether to have an operation for their child? Or someone faced with a choice whether to have a C section? Should we avoid EVERY medical procedure because its a possibility that there might be a problem? Antibiotics? other medication? We MIGHT have a side effect to that too? should we refuse that? Should we only accept a risk where it is life threatening or is no amount of risk realistic? I know we are talking about risk with vaccines but there is risk with every medical procedure - where do YOU draw the line?

You may as well ask if we should go outside for fear of being run over by a bus. These points have no relevance to the vaccines issue that I thought we were discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju
    You are welcome to your theories, but if just one person reads this thread, and instead of consulting with their doctor and family decide not to vaccinate their child and that child grows into an adult with cancer then that would be a tragedy
    Becoming disabled or dying after getting the vaccine is also a tragedy. The concerns expressed in this thread are not theories – many doctors echo these concerns including the doctor who had a lead role during the research and testing of the vaccines. The cervical cancer vaccine is a huge money maker and the marketing tries to convince everyone that the only way to prevent cervical cancer is to get this vaccination and get it now. A condom and a regular pap smear are great alternatives and neither come with death as a possible side effect. Let’s not forget that a regular pap smear is still required even if vaccinated since one will not be protected against all types of cervical cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju
    If you think that any health organization is going to spend a fortune on a preventative measure whose benefits are a scam then you are a conspiracy theorist.
    At one time that would have been good logic but the world has changed. It has been established that many of the members on the Committee in the UK were compensated by the vaccine manufacturer. It is no secret that pharmaceutical companies are way too powerful and can get just about anything they desire. Drug companies don’t give a hoot about my health or yours, they care deeply about their bottom line on the balance sheet. I am very familiar with the tactics used by lobbyists to accomplish their goals. Money talks and many of those in decision making positions are all too eager to listen – not theory, absolute fact!

From The Daily Mail on Cervarix: There has been criticism that drug companies funded charities and doctors to lobby the Government in the battle to ensure the programme went ahead.
    Last edited by Margaret M.; 29-Sep-09 at 18:31.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112