Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: And the Winner Is ....31st August

Default And the Winner Is ....31st August

Tonight's Quiz Results

Third - Wifie with 14 points
    Second - Lynne Duncan and Tugs with 15
    Winner - Joxville with 17

Well done Jox for winning despite being chucked out so many times. Goodness knows what your score would have been if you'd been in the whole quiz.

Bet you're glad now that I gave you those 2 bonus points.

Happy quizzing for next week.

Thanks for the good quiz Venture, I'm still shocked at having won considering I was caught up in the revolving door of the chatroom.

well done jox, as you say impressive considering you missed half of it falling out of the chat room lol hope to see you there next quiz and don't forget your rope to tie yourself down with

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Thanks for the good quiz Venture, I'm still shocked at having won considering I was caught up in the revolving door of the chatroom.
    LOL - just picturing you flying round in the door shoutin out answers!
    Was a good quiz Venture wi some interesting questions! Perhaps you could bring the rope Tugs - seein as you are the expert after all!

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    To be honest everyone scored well. We had 15 in the quiz and 10 of them scored double figures. The points were spread out and everyone managed to score something even Rie who got thrown out after the 1st question. Jox you answered only 8 questions out of 20 with 2 x 3, 3 x 2 and 3 x 1, plus the 2 bonus points I gave you for getting thrown out so often. If I hadn't given you the bonus points we would have had three winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    To be honest everyone scored well. We had 15 in the quiz and 10 of them scored double figures. The points were spread out and everyone managed to score something even Rie who got thrown out after the 1st question. Jox you answered only 8 questions out of 20 with 2 x 3, 3 x 2 and 3 x 1, plus the 2 bonus points I gave you for getting thrown out so often. If I hadn't given you the bonus points we would have had three winners.
    You don't want a tie break Venture - you don't!

Tie breaks, tied tae the doors and tugs wi' her lasso!

A dinna ken if it's safe tae show ma fizzog next week.