Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso - Inverness train times

Default Thurso - Inverness train times

Have scotrail changed the train times from Thurso to Inverness?
    I am looking on the scotrail website checking times for the 2nd week of March, but the earlist time it will giveme for leaving is 13:10!! that cannot be right.

Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks

Default train times

hi
    try looking on thetrainline.co.uk this is the best one i have used. Hope this helps
    nicnak

Hmm it says 1pm too. If they have gotten rid of the 7am train how flippin stupid! that makes travelling very difficult!! ARGFH

I know exactly what you mean I was wanting to go down to Manchester for a weekend tripon megabus but couldnt because they have now changed all the times and nothing connects at perth so you have to take 3 days over just travelling instead of two! It make you wonder who plans these time tables doesn't it

Maybe the 7am wasn't well enough supported for them to keep it on.
    You get what you give

i have just looked at the timetable and there is still a train from thurso at 6.50am to inverness!!

yes....06.51 from Thurso to Inverness. It is on the web address given previously

Traveline is a very handy site to try, www.travelinescotland.com , it covers the whole of the UK and works out connections between trains, buses, flights, etc. It actually seems to work which is particularly surprising as I think it's run by some sort of government agency!

Thanks all. It was rather strange, i kept clicking earlier trains but would not come up with anything. That sorts alot out.