Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Asylum

Anonymous Guest

Default Asylum

A true reflection of the UK today or xenophobia?? Quite funny though, or am I just totally non-pc

http://members.aol.com/matt999h/asylum.htm

Anonymous Guest

By the way the above requires sound

Too true!!!
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Had to chuckle. You don't have to be xenophobic to agree with the sentiment. When you read in todays paper that Gordon Brown (You know, the pseudo scotsman that can't count) is going to raise taxes again to fill his coffers.

He apparently is looking for about 1.8 billion pounds. I wonder where he could find that type of money?

Anyway I will stop now cos I am sure this is a hot potato and the self righteous will be waiting to write huge essays on why we should be ashamed of our way of thought.

The subject and the expressed opinion aside, it just wasn't very funny. There are some hilarious flash movies out there, even on serious subjects.

Anonymous Guest

Cant cater for everyones sense of humour George - if you have got a minute maybe you could post up some links to the flash movies alluded to, bit of crack anyway.