Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: RugDoctor

Default RugDoctor

Can anyone that has used one of these let me know how they got on? Is it difficult to use for someone not so fit?

router Guest

we get one every month or so ,they're brilliant .pretty simple to work leaves your carpet nearly dry.their is a bit of weight in them but you pull it to clean ,so not too bad...well worth hire price

Quote Originally Posted by router View Post
    we get one every month or so ,they're brilliant .pretty simple to work leaves your carpet nearly dry.their is a bit of weight in them but you pull it to clean ,so not too bad...well worth hire price
    Thanks for that.

Fill it on a hard floor surface - I didn't and had a soggy bit of carpet (was able to sook it up tho with the machine). It is a wee bit heavy but works really well.

Its a good machine, but we bought a Bissel one and its just as good and I dont have to pay hire charges any more! Saved alot of money over the last 2 years. I use the Rug doctor shampoo in it as I like the smell, it states only use bissel but the rug doctor shampoo is cheaper!

How much does it cost to hire it???

19.99 from homebase for 24hrs
    http://itqueries.com/

ps you will need at least 2 items of id with you 1 photo id like a driving licence or passport and proof of address like a bill or bank statement to get the rug doctor!

Thanks folks! I seen the info-mercial on Sky one night about 4am and thought it would be all right for sorting out the car interior!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    ps you will need at least 2 items of id with you 1 photo id like a driving licence or passport and proof of address like a bill or bank statement to get the rug doctor!

Surley not, just to rent a rug docter?

They are expensive to buy so it's probably to stop you nicking it! If you think about it, you have to have proof of ID before you can rent films!