Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Local Band Support Ex-Iron Maiden Singer

Default Local Band Support Ex-Iron Maiden Singer

Estrella will be playing alongside Paul Di'anno + Maiden Scotland tonight (21/12/05) in Cafe Drummonds, Aberdeen.

Maiden Scotland are the hottest Iron Maiden Tribute act in the UK. They will be playing a set of The Bruce Dickson Era first then will be joined by Ex-Iron Maiden singer Paul Di'anno for a set from his era.

It's expected to be a sold-out crowd.

Paul Di'anno www.pauldianno.com

Maiden Scotland www.maidenscotland.com

Estrella www.estrella-rocks.com
    www.myspace.com/estrellarock

Well done on the support slot lads.

Maiden Scotland are a great tribute band. Know the bass player Zander very well. We supported his old band afew times in Glasgow. The lead singer of Maiden Scotland is originally from Wick. His name's Stevie Durrand and my god he can sing. I think they used to call him Orville. Good bunch of lads and the guitarists will amaze you.

Cheers
    BH

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Thumbs up Support gig

Well done lads keep it up, I never heard that much maiden but I wore out Bruce Dickinson's Tattooed Millionaire solo album

Good luck on the 29th, due to a hectic schedule I don't think I'll be there BUT you can never tell

Awrabest

Cjnr