Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tastes in Music = WAR

lmao...................yall if funny as hell thanks for the laugh keep at your big gigs coughs.....ill keep at mine ...i dont need to steep to playing live in barrs thank you very much i do have some decency left i could imagine u playing for pints lawl

keep biting lil fishies

n stop biting at a giants ankles u aint allowed no shine

Dont the police normally make you remove hats before you get your mug shot taken?

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post

Dont the police normally make you remove hats before you get your mug shot taken?

wow nice comeback..........lawl

u mad im like half your age n got 5 times ur looks?? or u just mad u cant have 1/3 of what we got??????

lawl at the name Empty Fortune u that broke huh...........go play for a pint to sooth your liver twisting loool
    Last edited by cesare; 24-Aug-08 at 16:26.

Quote Originally Posted by cesare View Post
    battle with fatts? after all ive been told lmao u must be kidding right....2nd day soup and all that lawl he can mabey head F%ck other people but nah im to strong minded for that bull

keep within your smokescreen cos u got no reality..........

i no yall mad as hell.......how can he have almost quarter a million hits in under 7 months..........ive been playin for hundreds of years lawl and still aint got that

like i said people dont let it burn u
    smiles now i am gonna go back to what i do
    keep the hate coming aint my fault your old and decrepid
    Is there an interpreter in the building?

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

just what I was wondering as well.

Is this molecule getting at you or me Moncur. Maybe(note spelling) old but certainly not decrepit. Not much chance of him playing in a Caithness bar as none of them put on this sort of crap.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Is this molecule getting at you or me Moncur. Maybe(note spelling) old but certainly not decrepit. Not much chance of him playing in a Caithness bar as none of them put on this sort of crap.

diffrence between me and u m8 ...............i wouldnt................hahaha
    that would be belittling myself but you would no all about that aint it
    i cant help it if im what is in...............your just old go back to country music kilts and haggis...............thats ur era ..................this is mine

diffrence between me and u m8 ...............i wouldnt................hahaha
    that would be belittling myself but you would no all about that aint it
    i cant help it if im what is in...............your just old go back to country music kilts and haggis...............thats ur era ..................this is mine

Thank God!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

wow nice comeback..........lawl

u mad im like half your age n got 5 times ur looks?? or u just mad u cant have 1/3 of what we got??????

lawl at the name Empty Fortune u that broke huh...........go play for a pint to sooth your liver twisting loool
    So far i've gathered that you are indeed an illiterate idiot, but now I realise you are also an incredibly handsome 10 year old, well done that man!

Now where's Gary Glitter when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post
    So far i've gathered that you are indeed an illiterate idiot, but now I realise you are also an incredibly handsome 10 year old, well done that man!

Now where's Gary Glitter when you need him?
    10 year old man....................I'm sure that's an oxymoron

or maybe just a moron????

anyway I ddnt realised you was my ol' man Big Mac sorri 4 nt accnolojing that wee fact

I really want to go & check out a show from street credentures. When's the next gig I wonder????

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    10 year old man....................I'm sure that's an oxymoron

or maybe just a moron????

anyway I ddnt realised you was my ol' man Big Mac sorri 4 nt accnolojing that wee fact

I really want to go & check out a show from street credentures. When's the next gig I wonder????

Yeah, I somehow managed to keep my youthful good looks and fool you for all these years.

I'll tell you what, if he's got the balls i'll get him a gig?

excuse me but since when did i ask for your helpi got almost quater A MILLION HITS oh btw nice trick man phone all your mates and get them to back you up yeah??

i dont need to ........
    u see the hits i got and the plays???

surly u aint that decrepid you now need to use the bottom of jam jars to see the monitor??

infact im way to good to even be considering talking to u

ok

i will see you at the top

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post
    Yeah, I somehow managed to keep my youthful good looks and fool you for all these years.

I'll tell you what, if he's got the balls i'll get him a gig?
    yes aye, you're a walking advert for all these products you use to stay young & if you get him a gig (which would obviously be packed out) I'll be 1st in the line for some serious comedy

i aint misguided dont be fooled i no mabey a lil to much perhaps?
    and when will you get a life instead of trawling c.org for a response?
    LMAO who's the trawler?????

sits avidly awaiting the reply which will no doubt need a very good translator to actually work out what this orger is trying to get at

mabey U do no a lil to much but U sure as the sun comes up can't freakin' spell.....

Judging by your photos, you've had a hard paper round for a 12 year old.
    Being 5 times better looking than me isnt really much to boast about, I'll be the first to admit that I could scare a baby wi my looks. 1/3 of what? an STD?

And with reference to the band name, I'll agree its not the most fantastic band name (and we're nowhere near as good as some of the other bands on the go at the mo) but mention the band name to folk and they're more likely to recognise as 'Those 2 guys with the bloody loud acoustic guitars'. Mention Street Credentials to folk and watch the tumbleweed roll by.

What cesare needs to learn is a lot of R.e.s.p.e.c.t..
    Thinking your good isnt the same as BEING good.
    I love rap and also love rock. I rap(have been since 84 ) and I play guitar and bass and sing, but must admit Rock as a harder genre to learn as "Beats" can be made on a PC in about 15 mins for hip hop or is more often the case Stolen from another tune., takes a hell of a lot longer to write a tune on the guitar!!! I know I'm still writing!!

yeah, obviously im into most mainstream rock but i think people have to understand and respect other musical genres, except anything thats come as a product of X pop factor idol generation game. I think people fail to realise that most genres, especially in rock, are a result of other rock genres if that makes sense?

Exclamation

i have listened to all the tunes, and personally my fave is streets are on fire.

why is your voice doubled on every track?

its good, his rapping skills are very good.

but your attitude is absolutely appalling, your lack of respect is shocking.

an ego is essential in music, but yours is straight forward offensive.

you have just cut off any possible help you could have gained from not just local musicians, but prominent studio producers, and proper high quality recording studios locally, and any major organisers, photographers, graphic designers, and cinematic services.

i have a great amount of respect for your music, but your attitude and lack of ability to distance yourself from your musical persona and reality is going to hinder your career.

all the best though.

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon View Post
    i have listened to all the tunes, and personally my fave is streets are on fire.

why is your voice doubled on every track?

its good, his rapping skills are very good.

but your attitude is absolutely appalling, your lack of respect is shocking.

an ego is essential in music, but yours is straight forward offensive.

you have just cut off any possible help you could have gained from not just local musicians, but prominent studio producers, and proper high quality recording studios locally, and any major organisers, photographers, graphic designers, and cinematic services.

i have a great amount of respect for your music, but your attitude and lack of ability to distance yourself from your musical persona and reality is going to hinder your career.

all the best though.
    The vocals are doubled as its an "eminem" style of trick, if you double the vocals it brings it more to the front and gives it a more "louder" sound with more power. Along the same lines as "doubling" guitars on rock tracks to give more oomph!

the raps ok but he's not as good as he thinks he is. Confidence is one thing but this is caithness not East LA or The bronx, theres no need to dis anyone elses music especially when the people he's dissing are well respected musicians who HAVE sold and produced their own stuff, that gets more respect from me than dissing people because you think you are caithness' answer to Run or Darryl mac

yes i was aware that it was an "eminem" technique, i do produce my own music, badly i admit but none the less LOL!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast