Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tastes in Music = WAR

Bavarian Drum N'Bass Grindcore

Best music genre: Well obviously Tractor tunes are very good as is Latvian waltz metal but my favourite would have to be Caithness flamenco grungecore which is hugely underated, but is making a big comeback!!!

I like metal me i do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Well I would call Indiemusic music! I've never heard of Dixie Chicks/Mahavanacigars! Or whatever it was you were on about there. Indie music, im not gonna go all "Oh yeah its like INDEPENDANT music man, I mean Razorlight totally aint indie cos they are part of a like, music company, and are like, making MONEY which the root of all evil" I would just put certain bands as indie music eg. Razorlight, Kings of Leon, Coldpay, Bright Eyes, Oasis, The La's, Travis, Arctic Monkeys, The Maccabees etc etc some stuff you've heard of, others you may not have!
    The only thing Bright Eyes have in common with the rest of those bands is that they're both musicians.

You're being completely ridiculous.

Thumbs up

rap is the best music rock is boring all sounds the same,same goes for dance music

wanna check out my myspace???
    parental guidence required tho not for the fainthearted so dont say u aint been warned

United Kingdom

Profile Views: 205922 <<<<---- who would of thought a scottish boy would almost have quarter a million hits in under 6 months lol dont hate i no what this forum is like for jealousy im international not just stuck in wick tho remember that

http://www.myspace.com/streetcredential

as i said b4 not for the faint hearted and yes i do live in wick
    Last edited by cesare; 23-Aug-08 at 14:16.

"If your a hater then you wont ever amount to nothing"---$treet Credential

Quote Originally Posted by cesare View Post

Somebody pick me up of the floor .

You've probably had so many hits as an example of bad grammar!

When are you gigging in Thurso, or it thats just small time for you now that you are an international sooperstar, I could do with a laugh.

hahahaha i can sense great envy how does it feel???

dont be mad your expression on your face would prob tell it all

bad grammar?? where was u born ??? england??.......

i cant help it if people think im good

i bet you wish u was me right now :/

"im like a 10 foot wall" your girl cant get over me............
    dont let it burn u

aint no way you can compete with me son lol keep doin your like gigs 10-100 people is all you prob could intrest with that dribble u play lol ........

rap is the best music rock is boring all sounds the same,same goes for dance music

wanna check out my myspace???
    parental guidence required tho not for the fainthearted so dont say u aint been warned

United Kingdom

Profile Views: 205922 <<<<---- who would of thought a scottish boy would almost have quarter a million hits in under 6 months lol dont hate i no what this forum is like for jealousy im international not just stuck in wick tho remember that

http://www.myspace.com/streetcredential

as i said b4 not for the faint hearted and yes i do live in wick
    How quaint.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebus_Apollo View Post
    How quaint.

Infact if you have nothing insightful or of any relevance please dont waste my time.....its true what they say........for every fan there is 10 haters its ok ive already came to the conclusion wick is stuck in the 1800s

OMG HOW MANY PLAYS????

"PEOPLE THINK I'M DEAD THEY CAN ONLY KEEP WISHING........DENYING THEM SELF'S IN ORDER TO KEEP THE STREETS OUT THERE SYSTEM"

DOWNLOADS AINT SET TO ON BECAUSE AINT NO ONE GETTIN MY WORK FOR FREE THEY WANT IT THEY WILL PAY FOR IT
    Last edited by cesare; 24-Aug-08 at 00:24.

Who in their right mind is going to pay for that...(cue lyric from next insipred lyric) -

What kind of genre is rap - spewing of misogynistic angst against a drum loop and stolen sample.

Please keep it coming!

You must be the most interesting thing on this forum for ages.

I just cant stop laughing

does someone have a fork????because he is done

Hey, Big Mac, have you stolen my identity? This young chap has severe problems, has he not? Virtuoso when blowing his own trumpet!! Certainly needs a lesson or two in English.
    Last edited by Gleber2; 24-Aug-08 at 15:09.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Hey, Big Mac, have you stolen my identity? This young chap has severe problems, has he not? Virtuoso when blowing his own trumpet!! Certainly needs a lesson or two in English.

reminds me of a song................help the aged lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    I know! How did that happen!

The best part is he actually believes the 20 million hits on bebo, myspace, whatever, is due to his huge musical talent and never seen before wick ghetto gangsta rapping skills.

Whats you first album title fiddy?

Quote Originally Posted by the_big_mac View Post
    I know! How did that happen!

The best part is he actually believes the 20 million hits on bebo, myspace, whatever, is due to his huge musical talent and never seen before wick ghetto gangsta rapping skills.

Whats you first album title fiddy?
    Wonder how many gigs he's done. Such a talent(sic) and unheard of outside of his own bedroom. Ah, the ignorance and arrogance of children!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

lol this thread is quality! I note that you said about downloads being turned to off, has anyone paid for your music cesare? We should have a music battle, Fatts (Or the big mac?) versus Cheesare.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast