Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    If you really took the effort to find out how one becomes a 'trusted member' and how the forum gets moderated then you would fully realise how silly that post really was.
    Rheghead my mate got banned for a week for masking a word they said the reason for the ban was swearing . but he didnt swear he masked someone name as well. So why does one get away with it and not the other ?

Bobo2004 Guest

Talking

you must all be pritty bord by the time you all huffed over a few stars get a grip

Unhappy

Would the person who gave me a bad rep please feel free to PM me with the reason? Cos I've got no idea what I've done.
    You get what you give

unicorn Guest

its in the air just now I got one too lol I am putting it down to pre xmas stress lol

I think its a bit of a pointless system, is it really necessary?

Wow, my reputation has taken a plunge today!

-8!

I guess I must be annoying loads of people. Please let me assure eveyone that is not my intention. I joined and contributed for fun and engaging discussion. Please accept my apologies if it has been a lot less fun because of me.
    hasta la vista

Savey
    You get what you give

scrapydoo Guest

what a surprise i have also been bad repped with someone with a red box but why not leave a comment ?

shrek_donkey Guest

How can you go from 5 rep point and someone gives you a bad rep saying attacking other poster to -15 points by one bad rep.

I received a bad rep from someone, for trying to sell a camera on the items for sale forum!

Default reputation

Oh i've given up worrying about reputation on this forum I have now realised that there are one or two people working together to try to negative my rep. childish I know but hey what can you do? If it gives them a kick let em carry on!!!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nicnak
    Oh i've given up worrying about reputation on this forum I have now realised that there are one or two people working together to try to negative my rep. childish I know but hey what can you do? If it gives them a kick let em carry on!!!!!!!!
    yes there is a certain person who goes around bad repping folk, one or two who follow suit are'nt quite as bad, it gives them a buzz they feel in control bet it's like that at home too! right bossy so and so.

shrek_donkey Guest

how many -reps can you get i am on -21

Default little nit pickers lol

with regards to my rep box comment made.
    I did say in my previous post," a certain person" also i said "and a few others like to follow suit" JUST LIKE YOU. sooo funny haha i'm falling over, how brave are you?

Quote Originally Posted by shrek_donkey
    how many -reps can you get i am on -21
    They'll keep on picking until your suspended, nothing you say now shrek-donkey will account i'm afraid your doomed like me, haha

Quote Originally Posted by pooh pooh
    They'll keep on picking until your suspended, nothing you say now shrek-donkey will account i'm afraid your doomed like me, haha
    Don't be too harsh on yersel. I'm sure there is a nice post in yer somewhere, it just takes time for the right subject to crop up on e boards. I am sure the folks who have bad repped yer have done it on a individual post basis rather than part of a hate campaign.

You never know, a 'repper in the rye' may pull yer from the edge before ye fall!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Don't be too harsh on yersel. I'm sure there is a nice post in yer somewhere, it just takes time for the right subject to crop up on e boards. I am sure the folks who have bad repped yer have done it on a individual post basis rather than part of a hate campaign.

You never know, a 'repper in the rye' may pull yer from the edge before ye fall!!
    Lol, Rheghead is learnin til talk Caithness. Was e Gaelic too hard fer ye mate?

Happy Yuletide x

Quote Originally Posted by crayola
    Lol, Rheghead is learnin til talk Caithness. Was e Gaelic too hard fer ye mate?
    Naw, e's probably just been 'avin' a wee dram.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you... cry, and the world looks sheepish and suddenly remembers it had other plans.

Aww, bless, someone just tried to give me bad rep fer bein' cheeky til ye, Rheg. Ye've got a fanclub oot there.

Join me in a dram, wid ye, Rheg? Whit's yer tipple?
    Laugh and the world laughs with you... cry, and the world looks sheepish and suddenly remembers it had other plans.

Angry

Oh well it seems to me you get bad repped if you don't give an opinion and you get even worse rep if you do give your opinion.
    The only option therefore is to go along nicely agreeing with whatever the "trusted" members have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt
    Aww, bless, someone just tried to give me bad rep fer bein' cheeky til ye, Rheg. Ye've got a fanclub oot there.

Join me in a dram, wid ye, Rheg? Whit's yer tipple?
    It is ok, I'll top up yer rep an yer glass when e time limit runs oot.

Mine is a large low flyer if yer buying
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast