Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tempest Cafe

Default Tempest Cafe

The Tempest cafe (down by the Thurso river mouth)is great for a hearty breakfast, nice coffee and you can also buy a surfboard if it takes yer fancy.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

krieve Guest

I have been in the tempest cafe and i thought they were very slow and you dont get much for the money.

Super breakfast, shame it took so long to serve it.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I have been in the tempest cafe and i thought they were very slow and you dont get much for the money.
    Every time I have been at tempest I found it to be busy(must be a good sign) the service has never been slow, Good sized portions at a good price. I have been to some of the other cafes in thurso and waited ages for a simple cup of tea and a pancake when the place has been empty.

was at tempest not that long ago and i loved it had a lovely sandwhich and i didnt think it took too long to come. it can be difficult to get a seat if it is busy but then i guess that cant be helped!