Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tesco Ladies Jeans

Thumbs up Tesco Ladies Jeans

I find getting jeans to fit difficult, I am a size 12 but only 5' 2".

I tried on jeans from Next, my usual clothing source, and found the fit less than satisfactory. Tried jeans from Tesco, they now have a better petite section. Jeans fitted really well, would highly recommend.

Well done Tesco!
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

will remember that I have a problem in the height department as well

I have same problem with jeans but the total opposite i need a 34" inside leg and stuggle with jeans big time.

Yup, me too. 34" is the absolute minimum for me. I've found that the best buys are Dorothy Perkins tall range and Topshop Moto tall range, both of which I hunt down as bargains on eBay. Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots.
    Currently reading:- The tea leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire2803 View Post
    Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots.
    Do you dress down when you shop in Boots.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Do you dress down when you shop in Boots.
    *Slaps Joxville with a soggy lettuce!*
    Currently reading:- The tea leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire2803 View Post
    Yup, me too. 34" is the absolute minimum for me. I've found that the best buys are Dorothy Perkins tall range and Topshop Moto tall range, both of which I hunt down as bargains on eBay. Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots.

Ive not tried dorothy perkins range but might give hem ago. I quite loke next jeans as the seem to fit good in all the right places but you get some jeans that just look odd on.