Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Re Penny URGENT !

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    Hey cuddlepop I wondered where you been hiding I hoped you would offer a home, I would love a run to Skye and I could've took Torvaig and made a day of it since it's her favourite place too
    I've not been in the pet forum as much as usual as I'm really missing my old pall and as much as my other wee doggy's lovely its not the same.

Penny was a collie well I dont think I could help myself.

Strangly eneogh Connie's brother had to be put to sleep about the same time as herself.

As far as coming over you too are more than welcome,I'll just need to fumigate the caravan as the neighbours cats decided to make it their home via the water tank openning that wasnt quiet on.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

cuddlepop - I know it must be difficult for you in the pet section, but we are all here for you
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

hi Cuddlepop...you have been quiet this past while.
    Glad you have had a little wee peek at Pennys' story....she sounds a wee pet.
    Come back again soon...............

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    hi Cuddlepop...you have been quiet this past while.
    Glad you have had a little wee peek at Pennys' story....she sounds a wee pet.
    Come back again soon...............
    teenybash I'm trying but nothings the same just now,even the gardens neglected this summer as my wee shadow's just not there.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

I really feel for you Cuddlepop. The love you gave to Connie, your special friend is still within you but, she is no longer there physically......so it goes round and round in circles inside....leaving your arms aching to hold her soft warm body and breathing in her special scent....to gaze into those bright eyes that told you so much with no need for words to be spoken.
    No other doggy will ever take her place in your heart but, someday another four legged being will come into your life and the love you had and have for Connie, will wrap its way around that poor little soul and you will open your heart again.................Connie didn't die to leave you sad and empty......she simply 'moved over' to make space, because somewhere another life needs you.

Don't sit quiet....keep talking and sharing your feelings to help you heal... and we are all here at the other end of your keyboard.......

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    I'll throw in some pennies (and pounds even) for Penny.
    me too am a one parnt family but would happily put something in for her

binbob Guest

Thumbs up penny

Quote Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
    me too am a one parnt family but would happily put something in for her
    bless u..as i know u have not had ur troubles to seek.another good soul...hugs for holly and judy.

Some pennies winging their way from Orkney to add to Pennys' Fund........

Hi All

Just a quick update on Penny, well she has ladies problems so is defo not spayed. She will be getting the contraceptive jag shortly to alleviate her problem and to stop all young bucks with their love baubles bugging her happiness (although I am sure it might add to her happiness but not mine).

I am waiting for a call from Eileen at friends of the animals as we keep missing each other.

BUT the good news is after months of waiting the dress has apparently been despatched!!!

I must start a new thread one of these fine days though before we all get lost.

And thank you again to all the kind souls who have offered their pennies for penny. Keep them in your bankie just now but whoever takes her may need them later.
    Last edited by munron; 14-Aug-08 at 19:00. Reason: spelling

Poor Penny....hope she doesn't suffer the dreaded PMT..............

Good to hear she is fine though....
    Hopefully your dress arrives safe and you are now looking forward to your big day....would be lovely to see some piccys....hint, hint..new thread perhaps??

Well I think it is safe to assume Penny and my bitch will be entering into a civil partnership if the big one has anything to do with it. She is licking, displaying and generally going OTT with Penny. My male isnt interested but then again he only has a pocket for his loose change where his love tackle used to be. Mind you my bitch has been spayed as well so maybe she is hoping for some AI so they can have babies together. Penny is not so keen and is looking for a new home without like minded females, although she has been eating the bird seed, wrong type of seed me thinks.

Penny has had her jag and the season has been put off but will probably come again in three months, so I need to speak to the vet and see when she is up to coping with a spay. I have to think when is best to do it.

Yes I will start a new thread with pictures, off Penny, you would never get me posting my carcass on here in a million years BUT if the airbrushing, tinting, special effects and magic mirrors do work I will PM you for an email addie at the time and send some.

Hi Munron. Glad things appear to be moving with Penny rescue wise (No comment re her hormonal longings !) Hang on in there re contacting Eileen she spends most of her spare time hurtling along assorted motorways; rescuing, collecting and transporting dogs. But she will be as good as her word and find a way of getting Penny re -homed and to South Wales if necessary.
    Thought some of the readers of this thread might like to know a little about the rescue FOA. (Friends of The Animals ) Details of how FOA was started can be found in a posting on DogPages (www.dogpages.org.uk) Look under the heading dog chatter and go to postings on 1st August 2008 titled 'Sophie is still missing 5 years on' . Suggest a box of tissues to hand, this is a weepy . This posting speaks for itself. - That's why I have so much respect for Eileen and the rescue she founded.
    On a happy note, glad the Wedding plans now progressing well ! Yes I think we will need another thread re ' The Wedding '! Oh, and yes LOTS of photos !!!

How is Penny doing with all the attention her hormones are gnerating...............?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234