Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jodi Picoult

Default Jodi Picoult

Have just been given a set of ten of her books on loan and i am hooked! Moral dilemma by the bucketload.

Any of you folks a follower of this author?

Just missed a film of one of her books on True Movies tonight. Most miffed as it doesn`t appear to be on again this coming fortnight.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

hi poppett,

iv read salam falls, its a guid aine...

what wis 'e true movie that ye missed? il hev til keep ma eye goin for'ed...
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I love her too. I've read them all and now have to wait patiently for her to write another one...........well not very patiently at all really.... I like them all but Second Glance was great - think that was her newest one??

Just say "Jodi Picoult`s............" on the screen disappear before my eyes last night about 10pm on True movies, so don`t know which one it was.

It`s so annoying when that happens........ likewise the Mary Higgins Clark films which I keep missing the start of.

I am engrossed in JP`s "Mercy" at the moment. Had to drag myself away from it to come on the org!!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thumbs up

Oh yes she is fantastic, keeps you enthralled for ages, they are the sort of books I read with breakfast, lunch, dinner and any spare moment. Have still to get some that I have missed. I particularly liked Mecy and Keeping Faith, also Plain Truth was very good and I seen that on tv, which started me off.
    Favourite writer has got to be Diana Gabaldon and her Outlander series, if you have not read them - get them - they are compulsive reading.

I didn't realise they'd made films of her books - I must keep an eye out for them - I'd love to see them!!

i love the book 'my sisters keeper' & tigers child. shes a fantastic writer