Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: More flowers

Default More flowers

A couple more piccies of blooming flowers from my garden.

Hydrangea.

Another water Lily.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Beautiful shots, Porshie. I've managed to finally grow some Morning Glory, so here are a couple of shots, plus an unusual Cosmos. Would love your advice on composure.

"Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

And I'd love to give you my advice. Point and shoot, point and shoot

Seriously though, I have completed Digital Photography courses and have done very well (over 90%), but can I remember a jot of it? Nope! I brush up on the theory, get out with the camera, set it up and ........forget the lot. I have an Olympus E500 with various lenses but I always seem to reach for my trusty Olympus C750UZ point and shoot. It has many many settings and I just seem to get better results with it.

I'll promise myself to get out with DSLR this week
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo View Post
    And I'd love to give you my advice. Point and shoot, point and shoot

Seriously though, I have completed Digital Photography courses and have done very well (over 90%), but can I remember a jot of it? Nope! I brush up on the theory, get out with the camera, set it up and ........forget the lot. I have an Olympus E500 with various lenses
    Eeee, that's wot I've got! My only other camera is an old Canon EOS 10 film job. Gave that up years ago.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

The Hydrangea is lovely and I like the Morning Glory too.
    Images of Spain can be seen at valspages.com